Nothing To Do With Us

...I heard on the radio tonight that the rearranged Q o S v Ross Co fixture is to be played at a neutral venue. Surely that works against Cowdenbeath as they and County try to avoid the play off position?

I don't for a moment believe that Queens should benefit from this fixture but in no way should Cowdenbeath's chances of staying up be reduced. Maybe if Cowden hadn't had to travel to Palmerston today they might have done better than draw with Queens. :unsure:

From a selfish point of view I suppose our chances of finishing fourth are slightly better but imo this is just another example of the totally inept SFL making arbitrary decisions.

...I heard on the radio tonight that the rearranged Q o S v Ross Co fixture is to be played at a neutral venue. Surely that works against Cowdenbeath as they and County try to avoid the play off position?

I don't for a moment believe that Queens should benefit from this fixture but in no way should Cowdenbeath's chances of staying up be reduced. Maybe if Cowden hadn't had to travel to Palmerston today they might have done better than draw with Queens. :unsure:

From a selfish point of view I suppose our chances of finishing fourth are slightly better but imo this is just another example of the totally inept SFL making arbitrary decisions.

Tricky one this. It could be argued that Ross County should have been awarded the points. I don't even know what the right call is here.