Old F*rm Days

Chicofan

Feel compelled to wear their jags top when the Ugly sisters play??? whether I am watching the game or not I always put one of mine on :D

Surely I am not alone here :thinking:

I always wear one of my Jags tops on days the OF play each other. Yesterday I went the whole hog, top and tracksuit, son had his top on AND I changed my profile pic on facebook to the Partick Thistle crest...distanced myself from that lot as much as possible :D

I always wear one of my Jags tops on days the OF play each other. Yesterday I went the whole hog, top and tracksuit, son had his top on AND I changed my profile pic on facebook to the Partick Thistle crest...distanced myself from that lot as much as possible :D

I hear you. I don't see many Old Firm games actually, as most aren't on cooncil telly and I don't fancy going out to watch the ugly spectacles, but the last time one was one in the house, I did make a point of wearing my Jags fleece.

On bigotfest days I always put a Jags or Scotland top on just to emphasise that I have no allegiance to that English/German/Greek etc 'family' that the dirtyhuns worship, nor do I have any natural affinity with the land of leprechauns, blarney, tall tales, the pope, etc etc.

The Pope's Irish :o ?

Glad it finished 0-0 as didn't spot any bawbaggery whatsoever yesterday - though I usually batten down the hatches on OF day anyway. However, had Samaras converted the penalty that wasn't if may well have gone nuclear.

Glad it finished 0-0 as didn't spot any bawbaggery whatsoever yesterday - though I usually batten down the hatches on OF day anyway. However, had Samaras converted the penalty that wasn't if may well have gone nuclear.

:D

No, but he's just as popular there with the locals as he is in his home town...or even Rome...or Coatbridge.

Speaking of which, the day we drew at Airdrie, when a win would've seen us crowned champions, Sellick had won their league that morning. The Maryhill bus which we went on was diverted and ended up going through Coatbridge. I've never seen as many pictures of the pope and tricolours draped out of windaes as I did that day. Jeezo, I'd hate to live there just as much as Airdrie. :thumbdown:

I feel compelled to tell this story after reading this.

On sunday about 11.30am i was crossing the motorway at Charing Cross with my missus. At the traffic lights there was a H*n wagon and they started gesturing at the window and ogling the afore mentioned missus. Now I'm not catholic, nor am I protestant, which is why I'm not sure if I was right to do this. But when there are 50 odd fat b*stards bulging out of rangers tops making sexual gestures at yer bird, it's hard not to retaliate.

Once we had crossed the road, I calmly turned round and crossed myself. To say they went mental would be an understatement.

On sunday about 11.30am i was crossing the motorway at Charing Cross with my missus. At the traffic lights there was a H*n wagon and they started gesturing at the window and ogling the afore mentioned missus. Now I'm not catholic, nor am I protestant, which is why I'm not sure if I was right to do this. But when there are 50 odd fat b*stards bulging out of rangers tops making sexual gestures at yer bird, it's hard not to retaliate.

Once we had crossed the road, I calmly turned round and crossed myself. To say they went mental would be an understatement.

tbh mate i always thought you had leanings towards that side :P

:lol: :lol: I can just imagine the howls of mayhem, indignation and injury amongst those monkeys in their cage on wheels. No doubt all bravely screaming that they'd get you if only their wagon wasn't trundling away.

Whatever it takes mate. Whatever it takes...

Ive been lucky enough to be rest day most ugly sisters days, but i like being asked 'what school dae ye go to'....i usually reply 'oh you want to know if im a proddy or a kafflic.....im a scientologist', try that and watch their pea brains go into meltdown

:lol:

After last week's madness I had the feeling that it the game would turn out to be a bore draw. A blessed relief too, considering everything that has happened recently.

Don't be too hard on them Ian. Have you seen what female Rangers supporters look like? Your wife was probably the first good-looking woman most of them had ever seen who wasn't either pixelated or printed on paper (just out of curiosity, did you meet her over in Norway?).

According to my mum, who was raised a catholic, unless you are a confirmed catholic then blessing yourself is a blasphemy. However, I am sure that if it is done to wind up a van-load of slavering, bigoted oafs then some dispensation can be given! :D

Had a similar experience about 6-7 years ago, in the same vacinity too, I was in my car heading east on the M8 just coming on to the Kingston Bridge, the traffic was chocka as usual and trundling along about 2 mph, when I found myself next to a Rangers supporters bus, as soon as they spotted my Thistle top they all started gesturing,all full of good cheer and humour, my lane moved on ,then theirs caught up and so on and so forth, after about the 5th or 6th pass I was beginning to get a bit fed up with it all, their gestures were funny once if you get my drift, the more I ignored them the more bizarre their attempts to attract my attention became, eventually I seen the traffic starting to move , I took my chance,looked straight at them and calmly and slowly blessed myself, the reaction was hilarious if only to watch how neanderthal they became,screaming so hard they were going to kill me that their saliva was spraying against the windows,screaming at the driver to let them off the bus, my only instant regret was my timing of the traffic actually moving,a scary 30-40 seconds then I was off by them with a smile and a wave.

Despite stooping to their level and giving a bus load of idiots the impression that I was catholic and it had anything to do with football, I have no regrets.

Well done sir. To be fair to the cretins, they've probably never had a burd between them, so you can't blame them for getting a little excited!

I had a similar reaction to yourself at Ibrox in the cup a couple of years back. In the first minute, I blessed myself at this red faced, mutant h u n who was standing next to the seggregation banner. To say he lost it would be the understatementof the year. He had veins popping out of his neck and his face turned from red to purple. "That's bigotted" he shouted towards the police :thinking: Typically, the scumbag polis threatned me with arrest if I repeated it. I wonder what he and the vile h u n would have said if I told them that I was in fact an atheist.

Edited by Tom Stronach

nice one ......so....out of 10....what would your bird be ?

Well done sir. To be fair to the cretins, they've probably never had a burd between them, so you can't blame them for getting a little excited!

I had a similar reaction to yourself at Ibrox in the cup a couple of years back. In the first minute, I blessed myself at this red faced, mutant h u n who was standing next to the seggregation banner. To say he lost it would be the understatementof the year. He had veins popping out of his neck and his face turned from red to purple. "That's bigotted" he shouted towards the police :thinking: Typically, the scumbag polis threatned me with arrest if I repeated it. I wonder what he and the vile h u n would have said if I told them that I was in fact an atheist.

They'd probably not have a clue what you meant.

i do anything i can to wind up celtic and rangers fans

I request from rangers fans to define the term "we are the people" none of them ever can.

people on facebook started puttin up pictures of a logo saying "we are all neil lennon" i did the same but changed it to "we are all John Lambie.

i countlessly tell everyone regardless of the divide. how much el hadji diouf, scott brown & kyle lafferty dont deserve tp breath

after diouf signed for rangers, i made sure that everyone new that gerry britton had scored more goals in dioufs career.

i try my best at winding them up.

Maybe about 1982 a mate of mine stood in Buchanan St bus Station waiting for his girlfriend, he had a blue top on but didnt know anything about football. Old firm day, some random group of Celtic fans go by and he takes a beer can right in the face, ends up in hospital. he got over it but could have been worse. But still so wrong.