Half-Time Song

sigesige00

In Baseball, there is a very good song "Take me out to the ball game". This is sung in every stadium in the break after the top of the 7th inning.

"Take me out to the ball game,

Take me out with the crowd.

Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack,

I don't care if I never get back,

Let me root, root, root for (the home team),

If they don't win it's a shame.

For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,

At the old ball game."

In football, every team has its songs, but there is no such song for everyone. If one wrote a good song for the football half-time, his/her name would be memorised by all football fans.

In Baseball, there is a very good song "Take me out to the ball game". This is sung in every stadium in the break after the top of the 7th inning.

At the old ball game."

In football, every team has its songs, but there is no such song for everyone. If one wrote a good song for the football half-time, his/her name would be memorised by all football fans.

In the eighties, the song "your going to get your ******* heads kicked in" was sung by most teams towards the end of the match.

In 496 BC, King Goujian of Yue organised for convicted criminals to stand as the front line of his army and to cut off their own heads, so as to instil fear into the minds of his enemies.

Perhaps we could arrange for posters on the forum who seem to have numerous bizarre ideas, but never the wherewithal to do anything with them, to perform a similar act in front of the away stand at Firhill during the half-time break. Would beat a song any day.

Guest grahamgibsonlickedmyaero

At the old ball game."

you still have not piad me the the west of scotland cricket club top I sent you.

i will be commencing criminal action against you.

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

In 496 BC, King Goujian of Yue organised for convicted criminals to stand as the front line of his army and to cut off their own heads, so as to instil fear into the minds of his enemies.

Perhaps we could arrange for posters on the forum who seem to have numerous bizarre ideas, but never the wherewithal to do anything with them, to perform a similar act in front of the away stand at Firhill during the half-time break. Would beat a song any day.

:lol:

Mmmm. You'd have thought his enemies would be somewhat relieved to see their opponents hacking off their own heads. :thinking:

Mmmm. You'd have thought his enemies would be somewhat relieved to see their opponents hacking off their own heads. :thinking:

I know, it seems a bit self defeating.

I'm not sure it would actually be possible to cut off your own head anyway (although I've never tried it)

6 minutes 40 seconds in :happy2::smartass::P

you still have not piad me the the west of scotland cricket club top I sent you.

i will be commencing criminal action against you.

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

ha ha ha...

By the way, I called them but they did not take me seriously and did not answer my questions.

Used tae sing JL's red yella army all the way through half time back in the day :D

Ah those were the days..happys days :thumbsup2:

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to lead the singing and make this happen in at least 4 full half-times at Firhill this coming season.