Anyone Else Worried?

Trotter

Pick up the phone to lenny no way total head case who has still got a lot to prove as a boss.Lambert seems to know how to handle the rigours of being a boss could be a good mentor but jackie would be better doing it his way looks a good prospect gets on with the team he shouldn,t get involved with lennon after all the history of last season not the vile mail bombs stuff i mean the disgracefull way he behaved towards the refs and his general touchline behaviour.

while i really enjoyed the depth of investigative journalism, i just don't feel like it talked about Celtic enough. who do i talk to at the Daily Record to ensure that every article about Thistle is ultimately about one of the Old Firm? because i really think the Daily Record needs to do more of that.

Doesn't worry me at all. He'll bring plenty of his own in to the job. Initially I didn't like the idea of promoting players to boss, with recent sour memories (Derek Whyte of course) but now I'm optimistic. He's untested though, so only time will tell.

I am one who wasnt happy when he got the job, but im growing more optimistic by the day.Wont win the league, but I think we will be comfortable playing good footie and a couple of good cup runs.Not a bad first season

:)

I am one who wasnt happy when he got the job, but im growing more optimistic by the day.Wont win the league, but I think we will be comfortable playing good footie and a couple of good cup runs.Not a bad first season

:)

Realistically I think thats what i would hope for, especially first season, anything else would be a bonus, and i am not being a pessimist, just being very hopeful, I just wish when the press are talking to Jackie, that its about Thistle and not his connection to Them all the time, getting a bit peeved off about it now, every man and his dog knows where he came from, its time the press got over it and moved on, he is a manager of Thistle now, and they should be repoprting about that

Realistically I think thats what i would hope for, especially first season, anything else would be a bonus, and i am not being a pessimist, just being very hopeful, I just wish when the press are talking to Jackie, that its about Thistle and not his connection to Them all the time, getting a bit peeved off about it now, every man and his dog knows where he came from, its time the press got over it and moved on, he is a manager of Thistle now, and they should be repoprting about that

Dont expect much else from those cretins. :mad2:

Dont expect much else from those cretins. :mad2:

I dont, but still get PEEVED OFF about it,maybe if we got a better/more positive press coverage, which concentrates on Thistle, ( I know that might be askin too much!!) we might start getting more people coming to the games, (apart from winning games, and in some instances, when mentioned on the forum, a big signing, which is not going to happen) The new sponsorship and everything else thats been going on lately is good, but we still need more to enhance the clubs position within the public/support that is out there :)

I dont, but still get PEEVED OFF about it,maybe if we got a better/more positive press coverage, which concentrates on Thistle, ( I know that might be askin too much!!) we might start getting more people coming to the games, (apart from winning games, and in some instances, when mentioned on the forum, a big signing, which is not going to happen) The new sponsorship and everything else thats been going on lately is good, but we still need more to enhance the clubs position within the public/support that is out there :)

I know that occasionally the idea comes up of trying to bring along a friend or a lapsed Thistle fan or two to a match. It's something that costs nothing, other than hurt pride and loss of credibility after it all goes t*ts up at the match. My aim for next season is to try to persuade a few folk who normally wouldn't be seen at a football ground to come along. Dunno what they might ask me to do in return, though.

I know that occasionally the idea comes up of trying to bring along a friend or a lapsed Thistle fan or two to a match. It's something that costs nothing, other than hurt pride and loss of credibility after it all goes t*ts up at the match. My aim for next season is to try to persuade a few folk who normally wouldn't be seen at a football ground to come along. Dunno what they might ask me to do in return, though.

Am sure with your powers of persuassion that wouldnt be a problem :) Hardest part would be to keep them coming back again :)

Think of the financial gains there would be if everyone brought one more person to the game and to keep them coming back, Mission impossible!! :unsure: