The Duchess Of Loot

Blackpool Jags

Oh hohoho heh heh heh heh. Funny as fock. She's as bent a 50p coin with her head on the front. What a hoot. hahahahahahaha hohohohoho. Tremendous. Hen, you're a dumb boot for sure, but jeezo you've made my day.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article7134347.ece

I know it's amazing how stupid people can be.

My link

or

My other link

:rolleyes:

Oh hohoho heh heh heh heh. Funny as fock. She's as bent a 50p coin with her head on the front. What a hoot. hahahahahahaha hohohohoho. Tremendous. Hen, you're a dumb boot for sure, but jeezo you've made my day.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article7134347.ece

Doesn't anybody else think that she's just turning a pound by networking within her family circle? :thinking:

Actually, yes I do. I really don't see anything so terrible in what she did.

Hmmm...

It is a bit weird though. "Pay me £100 and I'll make sure that you get to meet my big brother" Doesn't really work at that level does it? All a bit tawdry and a bit cheap, even at half a mill.

The Duke of York, we are led to believe, exerts not inconsiderabe influence in respect of the (unpaid) work that he does through the Department of Trade and Industry, in the sense that, presumably, he can influence the awarding of contracts and other lucrative procurement deals.

That this aesthetically challenged Z-list celebrity is ostensibly pimping on behalf of the DoY, 'assuring' wealthy 'businessmen' that their bungs to her will regained to the tune of X, is nothing more than an indictment on the 'system' and the brazen slapper herself.

As I said from the outset, it's a scream watching the sick old boot in this state of delusion, but it also reminds us that this mode of wheeler dealing is not so far removed from the reality of how things are actually done at a high level. It's not so far back when lice like jailbird, Jonathan Aitken, and other prominent Tory crooks like Neil Hamilton were, in effect, exposing the seedier side of 'trade and industry' inadvertently through their own lurid attempts to pocket a few quid.

Fergie was once a bona fide member (albeit through marriage) of the world's most high-profile in-bred arm of the global aristocracy. Look at her now.

The Duke of York, we are led to believe, exerts not inconsiderabe influence in respect of the (unpaid) work that he does through the Department of Trade and Industry, in the sense that, presumably, he can influence the awarding of contracts and other lucrative procurement deals.

.......this mode of wheeler dealing is not so far removed from the reality of how things are actually done at a high level.

Makes you wonder what else she might know though. The Royals may have to keep her right financially or she might have some lurid tales to tell (about the DOY's "playboy" lifestyle if nothing else).

As much as I might have an opinion on the character of the people agreeing to do these things for money...

I'm sick of this particular tabloid trying to create news by trapping 'celebrities' in these scams. You'll sell papers if you report the news that is already out there in a proper manner.

I'm sick of this particular tabloid trying to create news by trapping 'celebrities' in these scams. You'll sell papers if you report the news that is already out there in a proper manner.

Sorry, Paulo. The purpose of a newspaper is not, and has never beeen, to inform the public what is happening in the news.

The purpose of a newspaper is to make money for the owners of the newspaper, partly through sales of said newspaper but mostly through increasing the political and business clout of the owners.

What reeks of hypocrisy in the Fergie story is that the owners of the comic involved would quite happily accept funding from businessmen in return for providing favours through their political allies.