Derek Gaston

I know he'd been mentioned a wee while ago but I'd forgotten all about him. I guess if he signs then Scully would/could go out on loan. We've probably got to be prepared for Fox leaving us while under contract and we need a ready replacement.

Can't think of another scenario where we plead poverty but have three keepers plus an under 19 on the books.

LINK

I know he'd been mentioned a wee while ago but I'd forgotten all about him. I guess if he signs then Scully would/could go out on loan. We've probably got to be prepared for Fox leaving us while under contract and we need a ready replacement.

Can't think of another scenario where we plead poverty but have three keepers plus an under 19 on the books.

LINK

I don't think that Hinchcliffe will be in the playing squad this season. Even Shepherd was preferred to him at Palmerston when Fox and Scully were out. We need a third keeper in the main squad in case of injury.