Really Odd Thing Just Happened...

twinny

I've just arrived into my department wearing my pink thistle top and stopped for a chat with a lecturer (who comes from Cardross incidentally) who had a look at the badge and had a wee think. He told me there was a girl in first year who goes out with a thistle striker. At first I thought he was extracting the urine but he's not the type. When he came up with the name Thomas I asked if it was Tommy Stewart. He then told me that last week the girl had been telling him about her summer holiday with her boyfriend from back home, a professional footballer for thistle.

I've just arrived into my department wearing my pink thistle top and stopped for a chat with a lecturer (who comes from Cardross incidentally) who had a look at the badge and had a wee think. He told me there was a girl in first year who goes out with a thistle striker. At first I thought he was extracting the urine but he's not the type. When he came up with the name Thomas I asked if it was Tommy Stewart. He then told me that last week the girl had been telling him about her summer holiday with her boyfriend from back home, a professional footballer for thistle.

Similar story happened to my brother (not the most die hard of Thistle/football fans - but still names the Jags as his team) is mates with this girl at school (a stunner apparently!) But was at a party with this girl and her boyfriend, my brother asks this geezer why he didnt go to school anymore, said he was a footballer. Just signed for Partick Thistle - Johnny Lindsay. He's a decent guy apparently and stayed off the drink the whole night. Good man.

Similar story happened to my brother (not the most die hard of Thistle/football fans - but still names the Jags as his team) is mates with this girl at school (a stunner apparently!) But was at a party with this girl and her boyfriend, my brother asks this geezer why he didnt go to school anymore, said he was a footballer. Just signed for Partick Thistle - Johnny Lindsay. He's a decent guy apparently and stayed off the drink the whole night. Good man.

Brilliant! Good to hear he's sensible, Podge could learn a lot from him.

Pics or it didn't happen.

:o first year of uni i hope...or he'll be going thesame way as yon Thomson hearts pervert!!