Fleetwood Game...

Firhillista

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To take your mind off a meaningless friendly, have a look at today's Guardian, p29. A feature on the Pamplona bull run. Have a look at the accompanying picture. Is it? :thinking:

yes

page 24 of the sun (sorry :blush: )

Gus Ritchie of bellahouston

Edited by jaggybunnet

To take your mind off a meaningless friendly, have a look at today's Guardian, p29. A feature on the Pamplona bull run. Have a look at the accompanying picture. Is it? :thinking:

Last week in Blyth, he was on the pitch showing his football skills.

This week, Wee Gus, Jags Trialist, in pre-season training.

One way to get yourself fit. And put's Lambie's methods in the shade :rolleyes::blink:

Fleetwood are a much stronger side than Blyth Spartans. They have strengthened since losing in the Conference play-offs. It's a pity that we could not play this in front of a bigger, paying crowd. We've missed out on a decent wedge of badly needed cash.

Interesting, I think, that Grehan and Burns are on now for Stewart and Doolan. It seems to me that Burns has moved in front of Fraser for the 'fourth place' striker role, despite Fraser starting more frequently under McCall.

Okay, Fraser now on for Bannigan. I've lost track of who is likely to be playing in which position now! Would be nice if young Shaun could come up with a winner. I've always been impressed by his approach in previous games - 'bull at a gate' might be the best description!

Fleetwood are a much stronger side than Blyth Spartans. They have strengthened since losing in the Conference play-offs. It's a pity that we could not play this in front of a bigger, paying crowd. We've missed out on a decent wedge of badly needed cash.

Apparently Fleetwood were training out at Grangemouth and believe they made the call on the switch of venue and it behind closed doors. Shame as it would have been good to see the game to see how we are progressing in pre season.

Anyone any idea who it is? I thought it may be Jack Boyle as Jackie was keen to give him another chance but dont think he plays in defence?

My guess is that it is Balatoni playing as a trialist as his loan has yet to be finalised.

I think these games make a loss and that is why we only have the Celtic friendly at home pre-season.

My guess is that it is Balatoni playing as a trialist as his loan has yet to be finalised.

I would love this to be true. While acknowledging the improvement in Kinniburgh's game towards the end of the season, he's not nicknamed 'Bombscare Willie' for nothing!