Motherwell Pictures Posted!

Listened to little_miss_jag and I'm going to see how I can do with this seasons pics with picasa. Set of pics from last night's testimonial for the excellent Jags and Motherwell servant Steven Craigan are now available for viewing below; -

Are these clearer to see than last season?

Actually really good and so quick to go through the pics!! Great!!

How you finding Picasa? Quick to upload? Easy to use?

Like I said loving the pics and the comments of course haha!! :D

I've got to be honest it's much easier on the eye and easier to navigate through the pictures than the old site.

As long as it doesn't have any impact on the quality of comments you put on your pictures I'll be happy. :thumbsup2:

Agree entirely. It is good being able to scroll through pictures using the arrow keys on the keyboard. Seen a few albums from other clubs on this site now and it looks quite good.

Great work, Jim. I'm miffed I missed the game now! Congratulations on your 'club photographer' title, by the way. A note of appreciation for all the club's volunteers, although I hope Lance loses his fecking Focus tune - or swaps it for House of the King once in a while. :D

Great work, Jim. I'm miffed I missed the game now! Congratulations on your 'club photographer' title, by the way. A note of appreciation for all the club's volunteers, although I hope Lance loses his fecking Focus tune - or swaps it for House of the King once in a while. :D

You surely don't want us to lose Focus before the season has even started?!