Green Brigade Banner

redmike

Apparently the Green Brigade banner in front of the Sellick support today is supposed to be upside down.

It is a protest about the Iraq war.

British Imperialsim quaking in its boots, no doubt.

so its not because they are thick and thought, because i can read it it must be the right way up :rolleyes:

Apparently the Green Brigade banner in front of the Sellick support today is supposed to be upside down.

I just assumed they thought they were still in Australia

Isn't it more a protest/continued statement , to John Reid? When he steps down from the board they will put their banner upright again?

Isn't it more a protest/continued statement , to John Reid? When he steps down from the board they will put their banner upright again?

For some the (ultimate?) protest was never to go near Parkhead again, burn your season ticket, show displeasure with the board's choice of chairman etc. A few guys I work with made such promises and one by one they've all returned. Probably similar to the Maurice Johnston fiasco when he signd for the h*ns (did he really bag 40+ goals for us in the two and a half seasons he was with us?). Where bigotry drives your obsession with a particulr club, morals don't come into it and sins can quickly be forgiven. [Need to remember to use that one in my next sermon on the pitfalls of wickedness.]

Bit high brow for me for this time of night; but what what a score. Get it right f****** up 'em. :lol:

nahh, still think they are just thick as s**t :thumbsup2:

Funny you should say that. A local celtic supporter cornered me in my local telling me it was no wonder we won as none of their players that have just been in Australia were playing. When I pointed out that none of our players had just been in Australia either he changed his tune and told me we had a well deserved win.

Funny you should say that. A local celtic supporter cornered me in my local telling me it was no wonder we won as none of their players that have just been in Australia were playing. When I pointed out that none of our players had just been in Australia either he changed his tune and told me we had a well deserved win.

By my count you've told that joke in at least 2 pubs today, how many was it in total :P