Thistle Jersey Signed For A Present

Leith Jag

Hello! My Dad turns 70 in August and I am trying to organise a signed Thistle top for him as a present. I have never done this before and was wondering if anyone could give me a few pointers.

I have emailed the club twice and so far have heard hee-haw! Would there be a particular person to contact about this? Any info/advice would be greatly received. My old boy is the reason why I follow Thistle and I know he would love to get a signed shirt as a present. Cheers!

Hello! My Dad turns 70 in August and I am trying to organise a signed Thistle top for him as a present. I have never done this before and was wondering if anyone could give me a few pointers.

I have emailed the club twice and so far have heard hee-haw! Would there be a particular person to contact about this? Any info/advice would be greatly received. My old boy is the reason why I follow Thistle and I know he would love to get a signed shirt as a present. Cheers!

Go to the EEoS night in Edinburgh tomorrow; Speak to Ian Maxwell about it; Get Ian's specific email address; Chase Ian if you haven't heard back within x days of him agreeing to sort it.

NB In the past, the Club has been very helpful in getting tops signed, but only if you supply the top (i.e. they don't dish out freebies). Assuming he agrees to assist (and why wouldn't he?), if you can make arrangements to get the top to Ian, then it should be fairly straightforward from there.

Go to the EEoS night in Edinburgh tomorrow; Speak to Ian Maxwell about it; Get Ian's specific email address; Chase Ian if you haven't heard back within x days of him agreeing to sort it.

NB In the past, the Club has been very helpful in getting tops signed, but only if you supply the top (i.e. they don't dish out freebies). Assuming he agrees to assist (and why wouldn't he?), if you can make arrangements to get the top to Ian, then it should be fairly straightforward from there.

I suddenly thought about doing that.

It would make sense.

Thanks for the replies everyone.