No Win, No Fee

twinny

Stockport County are offering a 'no win no fee' entry price to their upcoming game against Ebbsfleet, could this work or will it be a brilliant day out for Ebbsfleet fans with a win and getting their money back afterwards?

You would hope plenty of fans would turn out for the game, and the change in atmosphere could lift the team. But it would never work for Thistle, we always fail on the big occasions.

When I saw the title of the thread I expected to see a plug for a firm of lawyers.

Would it work? Too risky I reckon. If we did go down that road, we'd need to form a wall of shame outside the portakabin to see who was queuing for their mony back. Maybe if we went down with a battling performance you could expect a low uptake from the refund claimants, but if we got pumped after rolling over and playing dead...

When I saw the title of the thread I expected to see a plug for a firm of lawyers.

Would it work? Too risky I reckon. If we did go down that road, we'd need to form a wall of shame outside the portakabin to see who was queuing for their mony back. Maybe if we went down with a battling performance you could expect a low uptake from the refund claimants, but if we got pumped after rolling over and playing dead...

Just how many of the players families get tickets? :P

We're always complaining about the cost of watching football. Compared to the actual football on display it's far from value for money, in theory it sounds like a great idea, the bottom line though is that we want to watch better football and no matter the amount of games we get in for free it won't encourage bigger crowds, no-one wants to watch crap football even if it's for free.

A better idea would be to encourage the players to earn their dough, from the top flight european teams to the lower full time league teams wages should be dragged back to a bare minimum, the rest should be bonus related.

There's no reason why the big guns can't earn the big money ,but if you want to succeed in football you should have to be successful.

I work it out in the year 2010 they'd only have picked up 10 wage packets :o

That's why I was pleased to see McCall go. If Fox (by sheer good luck) had not come in, we would be in the 2nd Division now. It was McCall who brought in duds like Hamilton, Halliwell and Grehan.