Bicycle Drivers

Tam

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bored with this now , cyclists are k-nawb ends

:lol: b-owbag :P

Three or four cyclists defend themselves (none of us have attempted to defend all cyclists)and thats it... "I'm not playing any more". I take it thats how you'd react if a cyclist you'd just cut up asked you to get out of your big "vroom vroom" car for a chat?

Jeez...at least IwannabecalledJaginaVolvo has a sense of humour about this.

Cya on the road

love

K-Nawb the Cyclist

would love to "discuss" some of the things ive seen cyclists do with the perpertrators,but usually get off thier mark, up on the pavement, through red light etc, never mind at least i know if i ever give in and want to run one over i only have to wait outside firhill !

:lol::lol::lol: come and hav a go if u think ur hard enuff ya do-ball !!!

Cyclists should pay road tax, be made to sit a test, be banned if they go through red lights and also fined. They should also have registration plates and be banned from the pavement. I cannot count the amount of times cyclists have cut in front of me and almost killed themselves, yet they seem to think they are immune to getting dogs abuse for doing so. If i had my way id make it legal to run over the ******* and kill them !

Cyclists should pay road tax, be made to sit a test, be banned if they go through red lights and also fined. They should also have registration plates and be banned from the pavement. I cannot count the amount of times cyclists have cut in front of me and almost killed themselves, yet they seem to think they are immune to getting dogs abuse for doing so. If i had my way id make it legal to run over the ******* and kill them !

If the Big Man wants to speak the truth 3 times so it sinks into the cyclists' tiny brains, then the Big Man can. :happy2:

Ronald Villiers can go and take a flying duck to himself with regard to tax...three times.

However - as I have stated in other threads on this, I would fully support compulsory tests for cyclist. They already can be fined for running red lights and riding on the pavement.

the big man knows his stuff ! and gianlucatoni(kwality glasgow name)excellent arguements especially the creative use of do-ball twadger and ya wopper , remember we are out to get you and your fellow pushbikealysts mon the drivers!

the big man's a pure yahoo with a stutter (3 simultaneous posts? - either that or he's got a shaky finger) and talks a good game while selling knock off software - nae danger with that whopper ... as for your nonsense of looking out for us ... woooooooo we're really scared but not enough to make us want to pay road tax for a self propelled vehicle ... and make sure you drive carefully tonight if you're off cruisin the toon late at night tonight looking for yer Nat King! ;)

Question. Why don't you support your local team ? :head_ball:

Because I'm a Jags fan. Are Thistle fans supposed to only come from Maryhill? I was born in Paisley. So I should have been a St Mirren fan? Brought up in Pollok, 5 mins from Ibrox in a bus. I should have been a r*ngers fan? Moved to Wick in the 80s - should've been a Wick Academy fan?

Even as an attempt to dilute the thread/conversation your comment has the hallmarks of one who tries to lick his own ear whilst saying the word "chocolate" ffs.

Because I'm a Jags fan. Are Thistle fans supposed to only come from Maryhill? I was born in Paisley. So I should have been a St Mirren fan? Brought up in Pollok, 5 mins from Ibrox in a bus. I should have been a r*ngers fan? Moved to Wick in the 80s - should've been a Candle fan?

Even as an attempt to dilute the thread/conversation your comment has the hallmarks of one who tries to lick his own ear whilst saying the word "chocolate" ffs.

Jeez, lighten up. No offence was intended. As for the theme of the thread.. :wall: You should really support Pollok Juniors though.