New Merchandise In Greaves

Third Lanark

Here are some more examples - you get a better idea of the paintbrush effect on the striped shirts

Also gives an idea what the shorts and socks could be like - Newcastle have the powercat 1.10 shorts and socks, and Sporting the Hooped socks.

http://www.sportsleisurewear.com/pumafootballkits.htm

Hmmmm, so less of a paintbrush and more of a photocopier that's run out of toner effect.

Here are some more examples - you get a better idea of the paintbrush effect on the striped shirts

Also gives an idea what the shorts and socks could be like - Newcastle have the powercat 1.10 shorts and socks, and Sporting the Hooped socks.

http://www.sportsleisurewear.com/pumafootballkits.htm

What is it with the faux 'belt buckle' on Puma shorts this season? Very gay.

Either way.... :puke:

vaguely reminds me of that 'orrible stripey thing we had back in 94-95.

that strip was amazing, probably my favourite strip since i started going to matches about 18 yrs ago.

I wrote to nicky Walker when he left the Jags and he sent me a match worn long sleeved version with the number 6 printed on it, not sure who would have worn it, derek mcwilliams or something who knows, absolute peach of a top

if anyone can remember back to then please let us know

that strip was amazing, probably my favourite strip since i started going to matches about 18 yrs ago.

I wrote to nicky Walker when he left the Jags and he sent me a match worn long sleeved version with the number 6 printed on it, not sure who would have worn it, derek mcwilliams or something who knows, absolute peach of a top

if anyone can remember back to then please let us know

McWilliams and Turner had the no.6 for large chunks of the season. For a couple of games, Tom Smith and Alex Taylor had it too.

All in the history book.

Either way, classic top, one of my favourites and the long sleeve would look even better!

:lol: You can't use that word. It'll have to be 'honey'. I hope yer tribe is well. Get them both to games for god's sake.

They've both been now, although son of JOS now has a 4-1 doing blighting his previously immaculate record. Daughter of JOS even watched a bit of the game she came to(rather than concentrating on the hotdog like her brother does).

Both might get to go to a game one day...in about 15 years from now. I ain't taking twins to the footy on my own!