Close Season Quiz

potty trained

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Score with the last kick of the season?

Well Done!

kni, you were getting close and I couldn't really answer you without virtually giving the answer on top of the clue.

Doolan 2010 & Rowson 2011 both scored in injury time/90th minute but on both occasions there was a very brief restart. Ritchie's penalty up in Peterhead was the very last kick of that season.

Over to you, KK :thumbsup2:

I said all along he'd gone up there and signed the wrong guy. "The boy Andy from Aberdeen - he'll do a job for us." Sadly, he came back down the road with Gibson instead of Roddie, or was it Roddy?

Andy Roddie played 2 or 3 games for us.

I said all along he'd gone up there and signed the wrong guy. "The boy Andy from Aberdeen - he'll do a job for us." Sadly, he came back down the road with Gibson instead of Roddie, or was it Roddy?

Yup, Andy Roddie was who Lambie thought he was signing. The second part I've become less and less sure about, but IIRC the story goes that he was signed on the friday, came on as a sub on the Saturday having not trained with us and only when he saw him playing did Lambie realise he'd signed the wrong player. Think we paid money for him too, oops!

I deliberately tried not to answer the 2nd part of the question so that I wouldn't have to come up with my own :innocent2:

Anyway, how many Andy Gibsons have played for us and what were their positions (close enough is good enough here)?

At least 2. The most recent was a winger.

I can think of Johnny, Graham and Billy. Any more?