Sfl3 Versus Shame

Shuggie

Announcing a new first for Scotland:

Forget the rest of this season (and thereafter). Friday 13th sees the opening / closing? game of the season where the might (insert ?) of the SFL V SHAME.

At stake, the lives of mortal man and woman in Scotland and afar (says this Nomad).

Will we have football as a sport thereafter or a sick joke?

DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN without YOU doing your bit.

Contact PTFC and the SFL now to make your views known.

DO NOT LET SHAME WIN!!

Announcing a new first for Scotland:

Forget the rest of this season (and thereafter). Friday 13th sees the opening / closing? game of the season where the might (insert ?) of the SFL V SHAME.

At stake, the lives of mortal man and woman in Scotland and afar (says this Nomad).

Will we have football as a sport thereafter or a sick joke?

DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN without YOU doing your bit.

Contact PTFC and the SFL now to make your views known.

DO NOT LET SHAME WIN!!

What this man said, we the fans can not allow this to go through or there will be no Thistle, or scottish football left

TBH I think we all know what Fridays outcome is gonna be. Its gone beyond the club. as the SFL, SPHell, SFA. have made it clear that no matter what the clubs vote, NEWCO are going into the 2nd tier. Its time to report all this corruption to the higher authorities. Probably wont make any difference but if you dont try..................

http://www.fifa.com/contact/form.html

http://www.uefa.com/...sid=409267.html

http://www.uefa.com/...back/index.html

Dear sirs

Mr Regan is English. And he is stereotyping the behaviour of Scottish people should a series of events happen in his 'social unrest' comments.

It therefore seems a logical extension to believe this is a racist comment upon his perceived behaviour of Scottish people. Therefore what is your complaints procedure for racial abuse by your senior staff please in order that I can make a formal complaint. Also as you seem to be an organisation that operates without any real attention to rules, can you please send me details of the full disciplinary procedures I can expect to flow from a complaint, and how I can be assured as a concerned member of the Scottish football community that the complaint will be independently and properly dealt with.

Many definitions exist for racism, but clearly the view that members of a race possess characteristics specific to that race is one. I am unaware of many countries or races resorting to social unrest when natural justice has happened and their football club has required to be liquidated, and therefore Mr Regan clearly believes this to be merely a Scottish problem.

I totally agree with these comments for what its worth I can only add that the main reason for putting SEVCO in Division Three is quite simple, any other manufactured solution would not be and just as importantly would not be seen to be fair.

To put then in SPL1 then hobble them with various handicaps of dubious legality would also, despite any superficial attractiveness would also be unfair and unsporting.

There may or may not be further sanctions to be applied to SEVCO,if and when these are applied they must be the result of due process and not the result of backstage bargaining.

None of these points are in any way controversial, instead should be normal practise in any professional sport. Unfortunately, we are unlikely to receive any support from UEFA or FIFA: the most that can be expected from that source is bland platitudes.

Therefore its going to be up to you and me, the ordinary supporter to keep the pressure on the clubs and footballing authorities to abide by their own rules and regulations.