Football Rules

sigesige00

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually like this idea, however I don't understand the part in bold. Why would a replacement player join the game once it is over?

O, was my English bad?

I meant that in the case of straight red-card, the team must play with 10 players (or in the case of 2nd straight red-card, 9 players).

And about the number of players. In Futsal, the number of on-pitch players is 5 and the number of a squad is 12. 12/5 is 2.4. So, if we multiply 11 by 2.4, the number is 26.4.

The number of a squad is 23 in the World Cups. So 23-player squad is not a strange idea.

O, was my English bad?

I meant that in the case of straight red-card, the team must play with 10 players (or in the case of 2nd straight red-card, 9 players).

And about the number of players. In Futsal, the number of on-pitch players is 5 and the number of a squad is 12. 12/5 is 2.4. So, if we multiply 11 by 2.4, the number is 26.4.

The number of a squad is 23 in the World Cups. So 23-player squad is not a strange idea.

It's a further test of a manager's ability to choose five players from his squad that could have the most impact coming from the bench, and then during the game to select up to three of them. I think seven is too many, as seen in the SPL and in England. At SFL1 level very few teams have 23 players to choose from.

It's a further test of a manager's ability to choose five players from his squad that could have the most impact coming from the bench, and then during the game to select up to three of them. I think seven is too many, as seen in the SPL and in England. At SFL1 level very few teams have 23 players to choose from.

Going by siguesiguespunkniks loonychoons logic and posts, he should be along soon piping up "i think all teams without 23 player squad should be abolished".

Silly offenses continue. So I have to answer.

Japan's F-League (National Futsal's top-flight) consists of 10 teams. Only 1 team is professional, and other 9 teams are part-time.

However, every team has not only 12-player first team, but also reserve team.

If part-time Futsal team can have 12-player first team and reserve team, why can SFL team not have 23 players?

Silly offenses continue. So I have to answer.

Japan's F-League (National Futsal's top-flight) consists of 10 teams. Only 1 team is professional, and other 9 teams are part-time.

However, every team has not only 12-player first team, but also reserve team.

If part-time Futsal team can have 12-player first team and reserve team, why can SFL team not have 23 players?

Because full-time footballers need full-time wages, and most clubs can't afford that. We have a reserve team too, but that consists of some first team players and some u19s.