In The Market For A Goalie?

twinny

It is curious that James Wightman has been appearing quite a lot lately, which suggests Sculley will probably be going out on loan somewhere. Not sure whether we need another keeper though, Fox is excellent, Sculley is getting there and Wightman is still very young yet.

i see at bottom of that page liam bucky has turned down their contract offer and has left the pars.

has he got a big money move to england lined up?

(or more likely a epl2 or conference side)

or off to another hugely in debt club like killie?

or holding out hoping hibs may sign him?

or has been promised a 5 year contract with deadco complete with mini cooper club car?

or will he return to firhill ? :bag:

was he not the one who played in a trial game for us against st johnstone?

I would have thought so. The chat was he was Italian so it seems too much of a coincidence, even though it turns out he is Slovakian. Looked pretty ordinary from what I saw and could have probably done better with St Johnstone's winner.

David Hutton is still available if we're in the market for another keeper. Was complaining about nobody wanting him when I was in the gym the other day though...

I would have thought so. The chat was he was Italian so it seems too much of a coincidence, even though it turns out he is Slovakian. Looked pretty ordinary from what I saw and could have probably done better with St Johnstone's winner.

David Hutton is still available if we're in the market for another keeper. Was complaining about nobody wanting him when I was in the gym the other day though...

If Hutton signed, I wouldn't be back, wee gypo shit, there is a reason he has no club, he is pish

You wouldn't be back if we signed a back-up goalie who used to play for Clyde? F*cking grow up. :lol:

nothing to do with ex clyde, yes he is a wee gypo gob shite, but if we are lowering ourselves to sign pish like him then what is the point. dreadful keeper.

so instead of jumping to conclusions and telling folk to ****** grow up, then covering yourself behind a smilie.

check the facts first.

nothing to do with ex clyde, yes he is a wee gypo gob shite, but if we are lowering ourselves to sign pish like him then what is the point. dreadful keeper.

so instead of jumping to conclusions and telling folk to ****** grow up, then covering yourself behind a smilie.

check the facts first.

Covering myself? Here's me covering myself again then. :lol:

It's because he celebrated a Clyde goal in front of us, isn't it?

For what it's worth, I think Hutton is a decent enough keeper at this level and he'd benefit from working with Hinchcliffe. Rather sign him as a back-up keeper than that Italian/Slovakian haddy.

Link? Injury would explain his pre-season absence.

I saw Scully on Saturday and I wouldn't be surprised if he's fit to return fairly soon.

Personally I think you want your third goalie on the bench. He maintains match sharpness playing reserve and under-19 games. Meantime your No2 goalie goes out on loan hopefully playing very regularly in the lower leagues or if needs be the Juniors. If Fox takes a knock or is suspended Wightman comes in. If Foxy is out for a lengthy period Scully is recalled.