Tonight's Crowd

thornwoodjag

those boys that got moved to night were a ******* embaressment, acting like hard men there all about 12, the way they spoke to the stewards was ridiculous !!! and once the "leader" got chucked out they all vanished. bawbags !!

I thought they were just trying to create a bit of atmosphere myself, and fair play to them for that.

What was said to the stewards? It all seemed fairly good humoured to me, even when they were asked to move.

those boys that got moved to night were a ******* embaressment, acting like hard men there all about 12, the way they spoke to the stewards was ridiculous !!! and once the "leader" got chucked out they all vanished. bawbags !!

They were signing and having a laugh. One got chucked for swearing I believe and then yeah they all left. What was said to the steward was just a bit of slagging of g4s and they carried on swearing which is why the guy was asked to leave, I believe at least.

But least they made an effort to sing, 90% of the Thistle support were silent till full time when we had actually won.

I thought they were just trying to create a bit of atmosphere myself, and fair play to them for that.

What was said to the stewards? It all seemed fairly good humoured to me, even when they were asked to move.

basically they were giving the girl a hard time and then something was said couldn't hear exactly what it was but when he got spoken to he was like a big wean sitting down arms folded not even looking at them, then he got chucked out, really embaressing

basically they were giving the girl a hard time and then something was said couldn't hear exactly what it was but when he got spoken to he was like a big wean sitting down arms folded not even looking at them, then he got chucked out, really embaressing

She treated him like a child by asking him not to swear so yeah in return he acted like a child. Why wouldn't he?

Swearing at football isn't a crime and if your taking your kid to football it is to be expected.

I sat next to them and they were harmless and having a laugh.

Edited by little_miss_jag

She treated him like a child by asking him not to swear so yeah in return he acted like a child. Why wouldn't he?

Swearing at football isn't a crime and if your taking your kid to football it is to be expected.

I sat next to them and they were harmless and having a laugh.

doesn't make it right though does it girls just trying to do her job

the way they spoke to the stewards was ridiculous !!! a

basically they were giving the girl a hard time and then something was said couldn't hear exactly what it was

So you don't know what they said just that it was ridiculous?

You must've had some time at the game tonight getting all upset about what a couple of teenagers said to a steward.

I thought that was a massive crowd tonight, it was really surprising for the Challenge Cup. A guy in front of me was pointed at by a steward after leaping out his chair and gesticulating at the home fans... but it turned it out he was helpfully pointing out that his boot lace was undone!

I have to say, I did feel for the lass a wee bit, being asked to go in there on her own to 'sort them out'. However, I thought she handled it pretty much as well as could have been expected and they did eventually do as she asked. Abusing someone simply for doing there job is not acceptable, although if you sign up to be a steward at a football match a bit of snash from a daft young boy - up to a point - is only to be expected. The only really objectionable thing I could level at them was that, by standing, they were potentially obscuring the view of people sat behind them.

Apparently some of the group were prevented from getting on a train to Mount Florida because commuters were still using it. Then when they get to the ground they get turfed out. And people shake their heads and wonder why football attendances in this country are dwindling!

I like this new young team. Only thing I would say is calling out the rest of the fans for not singing isn't going to do them any favours. Personal highlight was the conga.

I agree. If I wasn't a crabit auld bassa who had just arrived at the game having done a day's work then I would have been singing, dancing and congaing with them too. Geez a break, young team!

doesn't make it right though does it girls just trying to do her job

I think you'll find she was having a laugh with the boys aswell , no harm at all , they were told to move they sang "Stand up for the thistle " she said " Serious guys you have to move " the boys started their congo and moved , Simples

No harm at all , i hate this whole "They are an embarrassment " palava.