Fan Funds Loan Signing

Jagsman

At our level, I expect folk are being paid around £500 a week. £13k for 6 months and a donation that "doesn't quite" meet the wage for the full 6 months suggests £10k or thereabouts to me.

The transfer window opens again in January. It shouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility for us to find 100 fans willing to donate £100 towards a 6 month signing in January if we're in the hunt.

I know that we're in the realms of the old Players' Fund, but if folk think that this donation is a worthy thing and would like to see the manager get funds to strengthen in January, then that's the easiest way to do it.

If the forum organisers were minded to coordinate, then I'll make a start and say now that I'd pitch in.

At our level, I expect folk are being paid around £500 a week. £13k for 6 months and a donation that "doesn't quite" meet the wage for the full 6 months suggests £10k or thereabouts to me.

The transfer window opens again in January. It shouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility for us to find 100 fans willing to donate £100 towards a 6 month signing in January if we're in the hunt.

I know that we're in the realms of the old Players' Fund, but if folk think that this donation is a worthy thing and would like to see the manager get funds to strengthen in January, then that's the easiest way to do it.

If the forum organisers were minded to coordinate, then I'll make a start and say now that I'd pitch in.

yes,you can count me in also

Its great that this fan has done this as I think Craig and Dools could be a very good partnership but tbh if we are still up there in January and I am very hopeful on that front, I would hope that it will be the directors that will be dipping into their deep pockets to get us back to the SPL. If the 16 team SPL league materialises next season, we probably wont have a better chance of going up. In saying that, any other fans with a spare few thousand that they want to throw into the pot would be more than welcome!

Edited by Lindau

I agree and would be prepared to chip in.

• Members

I understand that Colin, who runs this site is pretty busy at the moment and as such I reckon he would be unable to co-ordinate this to the degree it would be needed. How about just a pledge thread? Still would need someone at the end of the day to collect the money and provide an online record of who has paid, either their forum name or their real name I'd suggest.