Football Manager 2013

marco77

I have recently purchased FM13 and have managed to get Thistle promoted in my 1st year with Dunfermline runners up also won the Challane cup. Interesting points about the game zero transfer

budget, £7000 wages pw, Sinclair wants to leave and wants a better contract, Muirheads average rating 7.54 Team of the year, Doolan top goalscorer and Scully thinks he is better than he is.

I have recently purchased FM13 and have managed to get Thistle promoted in my 1st year with Dunfermline runners up also won the Challane cup. Interesting points about the game zero transfer

budget, £7000 wages pw, Sinclair wants to leave and wants a better contract, Muirheads average rating 7.54 Team of the year, Doolan top goalscorer and Scully thinks he is better than he is.

My main criticism of the game is that Steven Craig isn't on loan with us from the start of the game yet Paul Slane is. :thumbdown:

I always hate managing my favourite team in case I screw up. Still, I bought FM 2012 for £20 (yes, I am that cheap) and I've got East Stirling at the top of the 3rd division at around mid-season. Knocked Queen of the South out the league cup and gave Kilmarnock a scare in the next round, which was satisfying.

I always hate managing my favourite team in case I screw up. Still, I bought FM 2012 for £20 (yes, I am that cheap) and I've got East Stirling at the top of the 3rd division at around mid-season. Knocked Queen of the South out the league cup and gave Kilmarnock a scare in the next round, which was satisfying.

You can get FM2013 for £20 on play.

I ended up finishing 3rd in my first season but lifted the league cup. Haven't gone back to it for my second season but signed a few promising young players. Big Muirhead is quality in the game. My one tip would be if offered Derek Riordan, don't take him. Waste of money.