Woman In Supermarkets

Chicofan

My favourite wummin was the one in the Land of Waifs and Strays who sued Walmart after she fell over a disgustin, ill-behaved, brat in one of their stores. The disgusting, ill-behaved brat was her own.

As for trolleys left in the aisle: wait until the "owner" has turned away and quickly push it down another aisle.

And what about wimmin who think that the check-out assistant is only there for them to chat to.

Honestly, you can have hours of abusive fun in a supermarket when you have Asperger's Syndrome.

What about the wumin who asked the shop assistant to show her a pair of Y Fronts that had a left hand opening cos her Hubby was Left Handed ?

aren't they beside the left handed coffee mugs?

Or the wummin who puts her stuff on the check out then goes off for something she forgot. The person ahead paid and left so I went ahead and put my basket up front. While it was being processed the wummin returned and killed me with her look.

Then they get to the checkout and its 17.92 and they produce a 20 and say ive got the 92 here and take about 3 hours trying to find it.

They blooody do that on the bus too. bus comes n they take about 20 minutes diggin about in the purse 4 change. anyone with manners would have the m oney ready for when the bus comes. Used to be a women who got on the bus at the same stop as me every morning on the way to work n she wid always ask the driver, 'how much do i owe u?' Same as yesterday u senile old boot!

How about in restuarants?: No matter how much time they've studied the menu, when the waiter comes over it's always a case of "Hmm, what'll I have...Not sure if I feel like chicken.....the salmon looks good.....hmmmmm......"

AAArrrggh, Jist f*ckin* choose something!!!

Edited by Jaggernaut