Game Packages

the saint

Turned up at 2.20 but nobody answered at the office. No one able to help at club shop or Aitken Suite and there were around half a dozen or so people trying to buy packages. Still time to pick one up at the Hamilton game but a potential missed opportunity for the club - I believe office was closed due to staff shortages.

Club need to get a sharper on the commercial front.

There were many of us wanting to buy the nine game package, but the office was closed due to a member of staff not turning up.

These things happen but are easy to fix.

1. Put a sign up to say the office is closed. Do not have fans hanging around waiting until they give up frustrated.

2. Sell the tickets from the portacabin.

Matchday is the clubs biggest oportunity to sell, as most of us do not go neer the ground unless there is a game on, so do not blow it.

Like the earlier poster i turned up just before half two and couldnt get access to the office along with at least 5 others. Efforts to get a hold of somebody that could assist at the Aitken Suite or Portakabin proved fruitless. The website clearly said that the office was open from 11am.

Peeved at not being able to pick up one of the 9 game package tickets and then paying £17 to get in to a game that i should have been able to use it for.

The club are still not getting far too many of the little things right.

I ordered a 9 game package and paid via paypal with recorded delivery. Ended up working away so it went to local sorting office, sat there then went back to Maryhill and was in a sorting office there waiting to go back to Firhill. The Christmas post caused everything to go a bit slow and chaotic.

I contacted Ian Maxwell who organised replacement tickets to be picked up at stadium and he would keep hold of the orginal ones once returned. All done via a few emails and all sorted.

If you are looking for a 9 game package for next home game I would recommend you email Ian in advance to ensure they will be there and if you turn up with the exact money I am sure they will be available.