Mccourt And Balde

martyptfc

I know you don't mean two year ago, Armand, but I think Stuart must be in his fifth season with us

The OS says

Mifielder Stuart had already featured for the reserve team before joining the club full-time as a Modern Apprentice in the summer of 2009.

Which means he's been with us at least almost four years .. no info about previous clubs but he would only have been about sixteen when he joined us so a different case from the likes of O'Donnell who got most of his football schooling at Celtic.

The McCourt and Balde rumours rubbished by Chris Jack apparently.

I've never seen Chris Jack break an "exclusive" that hadn't been on our official site or in general circulation for at least an hour. A very poor journalist who doesn't know his arseh*le from his earhole.

Its impossible for any journalist to say whether mccourt or balde will or will not be signing.

Whos to.say erskine wont pick up a bad injury on saturday or one of the centre backs.

For all we know big bobo might be looking sharp in training and keen to play some games . Jackie has maybe told him if anyone gets injured he'll get a short term deal.

Of course this is dependant on him not wantimg lots/any money