Firhill Cup Shirt Auction....

davemains

Right guys - we need your help! Last years Firhill Cup included a footie shirt auction and sale which was a huge success - so much so that lots of people have asked if we'll do it again! so we are - but we need your help. We need donations of unwanted or outgrown (!) football shirts - from any team. We'll be delighted to accept books, boots, hats scarves - anything footie related at all!

You can make donations by handing in or posting to the club office; to me in the Aitken Suite before home games or my posting to Firhill Cup c/o Enigma 1 Woodside Terrace Glasgow G3 7UY. Feel free to message me if none of the above suit!

Thanks in advance guys - Charlie, Stuart and I are grateful for all your help in pulling this together..

I have 6 Scotland programmes from 1978 till 1987 and 1 from 1996.

I also have 6 Jags related publicatios including the Ian Archer book. Unfortunatly I do not have THE programme.

Due to my difficulty in getting to Fihill, I will mail them to you.

that would be brilliant - cheers!

I have 6 Scotland programmes from 1978 till 1987 and 1 from 1996.

I also have 6 Jags related publicatios including the Ian Archer book. Unfortunatly I do not have THE programme.

Due to my difficulty in getting to Fihill, I will mail them to you.

I have just checked the postage and it is enormous probably more than you would make if you sold everything. I have removed the heavy stuff and will send the programmes which also includes the AR testimonial and PT v Aberdeen semi (1978). I will send them surface mail(6-8 weks delivery) If this is acceptable let me know.

I am planning a trip to Scotland this year and will bring the other stuff with me and you can have it for next year.

Edited by canman

I have just checked the postage and it is enormous probably more than you would make if you sold everything. I have removed the heavy stuff and will send the programmes which also includes the AR testimonial and PT v Aberdeen semi (1978). I will send them surface mail(6-8 weks delivery) If this is acceptable let me know.

I am planning a trip to Scotland this year and will bring the other stuff with me and you can have it for next year.

thats absolutely fine mate - thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys - thanks to everyone who has donated so far, but I'd be very very grateful if anyone else has a shirt/ shirts they could donate.

We'll happily accept ANY football shirt / shirts that you no longer need or want. These can be handed in at the offices at Firhill or posted to me if you're further afield.

I'm around either before or after home games to collect if that's easier for you - just send me a message and I'll organise to meet.

Thanks again to everyone that's supported The Firhill Cup!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Davy

I handed a large bag of programmes into the office last Saturday. Some nice old progs singed by Bobby Houston and Scotland V Wales World cup qualifier at Annfield. Did you get them?

Hi Davy

I handed a large bag of programmes into the office last Saturday. Some nice old progs singed by Bobby Houston and Scotland V Wales World cup qualifier at Annfield. Did you get them?

yes mate I did, but Michelle gave them to me and she didn't know who had handed them in - cheers - really appreciate it!