Pro Wrestling - Tna Gut Check

RedLightningUK

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to put a quick post in here about this.

I've been selected to take part in a Worldwide Poll by TNA on their website. As TNA fans might know they do Gut Check on TV every few weeks, where 2 independent wrestlers face off against each other on TV for a TNA contract. I took part in TNA's Gut Check programme before they put it on TV, and as a result have now been shortlisted in the poll of previous tryout applicants.

Basically the fans vote in brackets for who they want to advance to the next round, until there are 2 left, who will be the two wrestler to appear on TNA TV.

Scotland has lacked true representation in professional wrestling on TV for a long time. So this could be a good opportunity for us to showcase what we do in Scotland. As many people here know, the scene here at the moment is booming and truly a hotbed for wrestling talent and I am chuffed to be able to represent Scotland in this.

There's likely goign to be loads going on to rally round votes. From what I can gather TNA are looking for people to take initiative a grab attention and anybody who knows me would know that i'm no stranger to grabbing attention and creating talking points.

I'm synonymous with my connection to Partick Thistle on the Scottish Scene, wearing Red Yellow and Black in the ring. And have been a jags fan all my life. So really just wanted to reach out to the jags fans for a vote or to spread the word to anyone who may take an interest.

A disadvantage for me is being up against an actual former TNA Tag Team Champion in Chase Stevens, who surged ahead initially in the voting. But day by day the gap is slowly closing and I am absolutely ademant i'm going to catch him.

I just wanted to come on here and ask all the fans, whether you think i'm a dobber or not, to come together and give a quick vote. I've provided the link below. It's easy and takes 2 seconds, no need to sign up for anything, just a simple click on my name which is ANDREW WATSON.

http://twtpoll.com/fsk4rt

Also, Lionheart is in this poll, however he is absolutely romping his bracket at the moment. You can vote once in each bracket...so show your support for him aswell in bracket 2 at this link http://twtpoll.com/qx695l under the name ADRIAN MCCALLUM

Thanks and let's get this happening. spread the word everywhere. and get Scotland on the pro wrestling map once and for all.

#saveprowrestling

@RedLightningUK on twitter

That's him in front now!

I was actually 200 in front on Friday after comign back from 600 down but voting has calmed down a bit, but as noted the guy I am in with is popular worldwide so is garnering voted worldwide without much effort really. For any wrestling fans on here I will be posting some viral videos etc on YouTube etc to try and get some votes from further afield.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I know who you are actually, you wrestle for ICW? Just seen the poll only there, would have voted for you otherwise if it was still open...

Know loads of folk who have been to the ICW shows in the Garage and had a great time, guys as well who have kinda lost interest in wrestling over the last few years because the Mainstream stuff from WWE has been pretty dire with the PG direction they've taken.

Theres plenty of opportunity for Wrestlers from over here now. Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, Wade Barrett, loads of others like the Highlanders and Doug Williams have proven success is achieveable if you work hard and get the required break.

I think I know who you are actually, you wrestle for ICW? Just seen the poll only there, would have voted for you otherwise if it was still open...

Know loads of folk who have been to the ICW shows in the Garage and had a great time, guys as well who have kinda lost interest in wrestling over the last few years because the Mainstream stuff from WWE has been pretty dire with the PG direction they've taken.

Theres plenty of opportunity for Wrestlers from over here now. Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, Wade Barrett, loads of others like the Highlanders and Doug Williams have proven success is achieveable if you work hard and get the required break.

ICW is that the one they had at the garage wae a tag team called the buckie boys? i was at that and loved it! guy got flung in the back of a taxi outside and someone thought it was an actual street brawl n phoned the polis lol. Best of luck though mate. i watch the tna and it would be great to hear thistle gettin mentioned on it. hope u do it Edited by The Mighty Quinn