Alba Tv (Bbc) Lets Get The Proxies Sorted For Nomads

topcat

Me and my son had two tickets for the Ramsdens Cup Final game, but I have to work in Qatar until the 13th April so I am definitely missing the game . Please don,t all shout for my spare tcicket as it has already been taken but I would like if I can to get a proxy server for the UK so that I can watch the match.

I have heard that this easy to do but would like some advise on the simplest way to set this up.

Topcat

Edited by topcat

go to www.firstrowsports.eu you can watch every game, any sport, anywere on the planet, free no questions, nothing to fill in, ect,ect. just click on football and scroll down to the match you want, click on all the (x) you see in the boxes, these are the ads that pay for it . when you have cleared them all, click on the bottom right hand to open box to full screen, and thats it. if the stream is not so good just close it and open the next one available, and so on.

go to www.firstrowsports.eu you can watch every game, any sport, anywere on the planet, free no questions, nothing to fill in, ect,ect. just click on football and scroll down to the match you want, click on all the (x) you see in the boxes, these are the ads that pay for it . when you have cleared them all, click on the bottom right hand to open box to full screen, and thats it. if the stream is not so good just close it and open the next one available, and so on.

Thanks. Unfortunately due to the high download demand in the working camp I am in the have they have cut out all streaming for things like youtube etc. Firstrow seems to be one of things blocked as well.

Tommy, not sure what value of setting up a VPN account will be if you can't stream the match. Might work is drive somewhere that has WiFi. Good luck anyway!

Alan

Been searching for the email you sent me before on Proxies. Couldn,t find it. Although I can,t stream in the camp I just realised I won,t have that issue at work.

So any further advice on getting this set up would be appreciated. Will probably have a go at this Expatshield as recommended by Banderas

Tommy

as its advertised as live on sunday at 1600.00 BST on alba , if you link to the TV ( next to the Iplayer) and select alba , watch live at your local time equivalent to 1600 BST then you will get the link, if you miss it , it will be on Iplayer at 9:55pm BST. if you get to the live link late you get the feature to restart programme from beginning because it looks like it caches previous transmitted programnmes of that days schedule , so you can basically run it back to the start. Sometimes BBC scotland give a link on the BBC SPORT Scotland page. but I think your displayed page will get you there..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tv/bbcalba/live

p.s used http://www.firstrow1.eu/ with the expat on and watched the STJ vs INV live , very easy , just go to the URL and select game , then select any of the given links for that game , just dont know whwre to find the schedule to see if they have Sundays game .

Edited by banderas

Use Google Chrome and install the Ad Blocker app it makes a huge difference to viewing B)

Just followed the link to Alba TV. Just a page with Radio music so far. Is Alba only on at certain times and then TV programs start. Just want to know everyone is looking at the same as me.

yes, with pipe music and the english words at the base of the screen dont see the game listed at www.firstrowsports.eu though the QP/t' ragers game is , but all the links point spurs/eve .open 2nd page for commentary at

QOS v Partick Thistle in english , well depending on the voices some form of english

yes, with pipe music and the english words at the base of the screen dont see the game listed at www.firstrowsports.eu though the QP/t' ragers game is , but all the links point spurs/eve .open 2nd page for commentary at

QOS v Partick Thistle in english , well depending on the voices some form of english

the jags game is listed on alba. I've connected my computer to the tv so I won't be watching a postage stamp

the jags game is listed on alba. I've connected my computer to the tv so I won't be watching a postage stamp

yep bbc sport scotland page has just posted the link to alba tv ,

Live video - Queen of the South v Partick Thistle ,but if you know the gaelic then you understand the commentary , if you open second page ,click on bbc commentary link , mute the alba sound , then then you comms plus pics showing on the output from whatever device you use . am doing this from my tv , via an hdmi linked portable and remote mouse ,an ease of use screen k/bd , still doesn't help that am half blind an no speaka ohr ispell da inglish good

yep bbc sport scotland page has just posted the link to alba tv ,

Live video - Queen of the South v Partick Thistle ,but if you know the gaelic then you understand the commentary , if you open second page ,click on bbc commentary link , mute the alba sound , then then you comms plus pics showing on the output from whatever device you use . am doing this from my tv , via an hdmi linked portable and remote mouse ,an ease of use screen k/bd , still doesn't help that am half blind an no speaka ohr ispell da inglish good

?????????????????????

Edited by Exiled AusJag

?????????????????????

am half blind an no speaka ohr i spell da inglish good. My excuse for being a damn foriegner with a glesga accent basically it's trying to tell you how to get alba pictures and BBC English commentry via your TV, if you have a suitable TV