Get Along To Firhill Tonight

northernsoul

Here we are. Two massive games in the space of four days but this is the BIG ONE.

We've been moaning over the last few years that there hasn't been any really big, big games at Firhill for years. This season has provided a good few but this match is one everyone will remember for years to come because of what is at stake.

Even if it's your first game this season, please head along to Firhill and show our young team how much we are behind them. Everyone should try their best to encourage any lapsed fans along too.

COME ON THISTLE

• Like 1

I'm considering allowing my wife out the kitchen to attend tonight. She's been asking if she can go to this game. I suppose all extra bodies we can get in the Jags end will count, so I'm 70/30 towards allowing this to happen. (Sexism is in jest officers)

I'm a Jackie Husband Stand season-ticket holder and generally sit in my own seat. I did however, ask the wife if her priority would be a good view or an enhanced atmosphere. She opted for atmosphere so I might go in the North for the third time this season. I do enjoy the view from my seat though so I'm a bit undecided.

I'm considering allowing my wife out the kitchen to attend tonight. She's been asking if she can go to this game. I suppose all extra bodies we can get in the Jags end will count, so I'm 70/30 towards allowing this to happen. (Sexism is in jest officers)

I'm a Jackie Husband Stand season-ticket holder and generally sit in my own seat. I did however, ask the wife if her priority would be a good view or an enhanced atmosphere. She opted for atmosphere so I might go in the North for the third time this season. I do enjoy the view from my seat though so I'm a bit undecided.

Whenever I ask Jaggernautess that question in an "amorous" context, she invariably opts for a good view.

So I just get on with it.

• Like 1