Idea For The Dunfermline Game

Santana

Surely we'll have the league wrapped up by then so surely it would a decent thing for the club to invite our last 1st division winning team and let them come out at half-time. I wouldn't be surprised if they already have plans to do this.

Anyone know what some of that team are doing these days?

Obviously we have Archie and Shaggy with Britton is a our head of youth. Hardie at Morton. Kenny Arthur at Airdrie. Craigan is a pundit on ESPN. Lennon is the St Mirren manager. Derek Fleming is an assistant manager with a junior team. Marc McCulloch recently joined the police IIRC. I think Burns is a PE teacher and Trigger is driving taxis. And sadly Jamie Dolan passed away a couple of years ago.

Edited by Santana

Surely we'll have the league wrapped up by then so surely it would a decent thing for the club to invite our last 1st division winning team and let them come out at half-time. I wouldn't be surprised if they already have plans to do this.

Obviously we have Archie and Shaggy with Britton is a our head of youth. Hardie at Morton. Kenny Arthur at Airdrie. Craigan is a pundit on ESPN. Lennon is the St Mirren manager. Derek Fleming is an assistant manager with a junior team. Marc McCulloch recently joined the police IIRC. I think Burns is a PE teacher and Trigger is driving taxis. And sadly Jamie Dolan passed away a couple of years ago.

Always good to see old Jags in particular together again.

Good idea and one as you say maybe the club has looked at.

Would be great to see them all but I think it would just be impossible to get them all there together. Danny Lennon will be managing St Mirren at the same time, and even if Mr Hardie wasn't playing for Morton I doubt he'd fancy it tbh :D We couldn't do it without such key members of that era being present imo. We should definitely get Gerry and Lambie involved right in amongst the celebrations though. People like Rowser too if possible.

Edited by Noel Edmonds

As far as I know Toastie is a polis . He worked with me in a school for a while but was never a teacher.

Don't you think we should have some sort of collection to help the pars? They could quite easily fold.

Aye, Toastie was on duty at the previous Airdrie game.

Think you answered your own question as it looks like most have Saturday jobs. Was a good thought though.

I think that the day belongs to those who currently wear the shirt. They have earned it.

Would players who left in January but did contribute for a part of the season get a medal I'm thinking mainly Rowser, not even just for this seasons effort but the years he has put in for us. He didn't leave under a cloud and it must have been hard for him.

You need to make 10 appearances for a winners medal