Current Thistle Team

BearsdenJag

Add Paton to your list and I'd say you've got our top five. And to think that this doesn't include three players who could all end up scoring over 15 goals, a keeper whose probably broken our shut-out record for a season, and a full-back who's had an international call up. Oh, and Sinclair, Forbes and Welsh (unsung hero) have all been excellent, with Craigen and Elliott adding something fresh in the later stages and scoring the two most memorable goals. Dowie's been an important signing, while Murray was a big influence early season in getting it all started. Oh aye, and who was the old guy at the back?... Doesn't seem to get a game any more. Squad of heroes. I've never seen a Thistle team where every player has made such a valuable contribution.

Edited by allyo
  • Like 2

Add Paton to your list and I'd say you've got our top five. And to think that this doesn't include three players who could all end up scoring over 15 goals, a keeper whose probably broken our shut-out record for a season, and a full-back who's had an international call up. Oh, and Sinclair, Forbes and Welsh (unsung hero) have all been excellent, with Craigen and Elliott adding something fresh in the later stages and scoring the two most memorable goals. Dowie's been an important signing, while Murray was a big influence early season in getting it all started. Oh aye, and who was the old guy at he back?... Doesn't seem to get a game any more. Squad of heroes. I've never seen a Thistle team where every player has made such a valuable contribution.

Nothing much more needs to be said really, that sums it up.

I'll just add something about Welsh. We've lost five matches this season within 90 minutes. Welsh didn't start any of them.

It's a simple equation. Start Welsh = won't lose.