Information For Falkirk Match

1876Jag

Don't know if this is has been posted or widely known;

FALKIRK v PARTICK THISTLE Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Important Segregation Information For Saturday

The Club are expecting a large support to visit from Partick Thistle FC on Saturday, more than can be accommodated in the North Stand alone. On the advice of the Police, the Club has therefore decided to allocate part of the Main Stand as an overspill area for Partick Thistle supporters.

Entry for Thistle fans into the North Stand will be on a cash basis, first come first served, and the overspill area will be activated when it is full.

Segregation in the Main Stand will be strictly policed.

As a result of these changes, it has been necessary to reallocate some season ticket holders for this game. The Club will be in contact with those affected.

The Club and Police are advising fans to turn up as early as possible to avoid queues.

Falkirk FC would like to apologise to these fans who will have to move seats and hope they understand the Club’s position in this matter.

Can't wait for this on Saturday. I loved winning the league at Love Street, Falkirk away is a nice place to do it as well.

Bit of doom and gloom knocking about this morning, due to the fact we drew 0-0 and the two boys signing for Dundee United, however I reckon that should disappear as Saturday approaches.

Not that I'm fussy, but winning the league on a Saturday is much better!!!

Sincere apologies if this is a spoof, but I thought I'd mention it: my mate's just received a text from an unknown source saying "Falkirk Stadium today". It shows a picture of their stadium with a half-flooded pitch. Obviously, that would be a worry, so hopefully somebody can put our minds at rest that the game will definitely go ahead.

Cheers.

Sincere apologies if this is a spoof, but I thought I'd mention it: my mate's just received a text from an unknown source saying "Falkirk Stadium today". It shows a picture of their stadium with a half-flooded pitch. Obviously, that would be a worry, so hopefully somebody can put our minds at rest that the game will definitely go ahead.

Cheers.

Forecast is fine for Friday and Saturday.

Can't wait for this on Saturday. I loved winning the league at Love Street, Falkirk away is a nice place to do it as well.

Bit of doom and gloom knocking about this morning, due to the fact we drew 0-0 and the two boys signing for Dundee United, however I reckon that should disappear as Saturday approaches.

Not that I'm fussy, but winning the league on a Saturday is much better!!!

This. :happy2: