Graeme Eaglesham...

took in Queens Park v Livingston today, and viewed a man of the match performance from Graeme, with a hat trick consisting of a dive header, an outrageous lob from the right and touchline after Bullock came charging out, and a penalty. Bullock later walked for handball outside the box.

Outstanding performance from Graeme, just thought it was worth mentioning.

took in Queens Park v Livingston today, and viewed a man of the match performance from Graeme, with a hat trick consisting of a dive header, an outrageous lob from the right and touchline after Bullock came charging out, and a penalty. Bullock later walked for handball outside the box.

I will repeat my comment from another thread. I was a bit disappointed that Eaglesham was released. Hopefully, he and Little will improve at Hampden. I would not mind having them back in our squad.

I will repeat my comment from another thread. I was a bit disappointed that Eaglesham was released. Hopefully, he and Little will improve at Hampden. I would not mind having them back in our squad.

Given we have a decent relationship with QP, there is no reason why that cant happen assuming they both progress from their time at Firhill.

Always good to hear of my home town team getting beat :D

It was some debut from Graeme, considering he wasn't even meant to start the game originally!(our main striker got injured in the warm up).

Ricky Little is beginning to mature a bit, and took the captaincy well today.

Edited by hoopster

Why weren't you at Firhill?

Wondered how long it would take some smartarse to bring that one up ;) For too many reasons to bore you all with, but primarily because I was very busy yesterday and I live five mins away from Hampden.

Nothing smartarse about it just trying to gauge whether there'd be some charity Queens gear up for grabs or if you'd just lost the faith completely in the Jags?

Be interesting to hear Queens fans comparisons between Little (this season) & Paton (his last season at Hampden).

Both are stocky, right sided fullbacks/wingbacks with decent stamina and good attitude. Ricky is 21 year old and Paton was 20 year old in 07/08. So I would imagine it would be a like for like comparison.

Be interesting to hear Queens fans comparisons between Little (this season) & Paton (his last season at Hampden).

Both are stocky, right sided fullbacks/wingbacks with decent stamina and good attitude. Ricky is 21 year old and Paton was 20 year old in 07/08. So I would imagine it would be a like for like comparison.

I'd rather have Little than Paton. At least he seems to want to work on his game and gives his all unlike the one footed prima donna.

No contest I'm afraid, Paton is much, much better.

Paton also played his last season in the second division, when Ricky played int he second division for us he wasn't paricularly good, and only really kicked people(5 bookings in 12 games IIRC),

I'm not sure Little is good enough for the first division, he struggled in the second, but was a lot better last season.

Paton has a much better final ball and generally is a better footballer.

No contest I'm afraid, Paton is much, much better.

Paton also played his last season in the second division, when Ricky played int he second division for us he wasn't paricularly good, and only really kicked people(5 bookings in 12 games IIRC),

I'm not sure Little is good enough for the first division, he struggled in the second, but was a lot better last season.

Paton has a much better final ball and generally is a better footballer.

Thanks hoopster, I thought that would be the QP opinion to date. Really more interested to hear if Ricky improves this season. Maybe you could keep us posted. :thumbsup2: