Sigesige00 On Pie And Bovril?

DPO

I don't believe he does, and to be fair I don't think the forum would suit him nor he it. It's full of bams and wind up merchants. There are some pretty good posts too but they're well hidden.

You are right, it is full of bams and wind up merchants, only asked as i know sigesige00 is banned from our forum and thought he might be on the pie and bovril, lets hope sigesige00 has been forgiven for speaking his mind, after all, this is Scotland and we are allowed freedom of speech unlike North Korea, i better watch what i say or i will get banned . :censor:

You are right, it is full of bams and wind up merchants, only asked as i know sigesige00 is banned from our forum and thought he might be on the pie and bovril, lets hope sigesige00 has been forgiven for speaking his mind, after all, this is Scotland and we are allowed freedom of speech unlike North Korea, i better watch what i say or i will get banned . :censor:

The actually keep chippin away at our freedom at speech. Gradually telling us what we can or can't think/say. george orwell was right

The actually keep chippin away at our freedom at speech. Gradually telling us what we can or can't think/say. george orwell was right

P.S. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll pass it onto Siego. He's into cricket big time and looking for any Jags fans who are into the bat 'n' ball game to join him in going to matches etc. Think there have been a few over in Edinburgh of late - Scotland playing English counties etc.

No-one tells you nothing even when you know they know.

But they tell you what you should be.

They don't like to see you grow.

Why don't you ask them what they expect from you?

Why don't you tell them what you are gonna do?

You'll get so lonely, maybe it's better that way.

It ain't you only, you got something to say.

Edited by Norman