Bt Sports Fee

skipper

No but I know they are charging £12 a month plus a £15 quid set up fee to view if you don't use there vastly overpriced broadband and phone!

Scurrilous chunts

its not too bad, I was paying £10 a month last season just for espn, but you now get 3 channels for £12.

Never saw any of the BT Sports coverage, but I would guarantee it would be better than $ky's. If you didnt know anything about the league up here, and you watched $ky Sports for some info, you would be left thinking that the new Scottish Premiership had only few teams in it. Every single report on the new upcoming season, only mentioned Celtic, Ross County, Hibs and St Mirren, because they were the teams that would be live on $ky. Even the guy reading out the results on Soccer Saturday introduced our "new" league as, "The Clydesdale Bank, Scottish Premier League".

<p><p>

I think my point is being missed. My query was how much was it worth to Thistle having the game broadcasted?

nothing directly.for league games, the tv money goes into a pot, and combined with the league sponsorship (ahem), it is then shared out depending on final league position.so, we could be on live tv every game and benefit by not one penny.