Tinsel Town In The Rain

macjag

Heard this on the radio today while driving through the town what a belter of a song.Have you heard the shit version by her out the corrs she came out with a stupid comment about the song being about L A Glesga tune love stupid bint

It truly is an absolute classic and almost certainly isn't about LA. I mean, how often does it rain over there?!

I am not certain that it is about Glasgow but it is the song that always pops into my head whenever I am making my way into town on a rainy night (of which we have many!).

• Like 1

It truly is an absolute classic and almost certainly isn't about LA. I mean, how often does it rain over there?!

I am not certain that it is about Glasgow but it is the song that always pops into my head whenever I am making my way into town on a rainy night (of which we have many!).

It is about Glasgow allegedly and Alice's Wonderland up in Cambridge Street

As a massive Blue Nile fan, I unfortunately heard Andrea Corr's version of Tinseltown in the Rain last year, which absolute horse shit. You could tell the disregard they had to doing the original justice when they didn't even have the original bass line in it.

The performance of Tinseltown in the Rain on Jools Holland in 1996, during the Peace at Last album promotion is absolute perfection.

I've got nearly all Blue Nile bootlegs if anyone is interested. The Royal Concert Hall gig in 1990, during the Hats tour is stunning.

• Like 2

As a massive Blue Nile fan, I unfortunately heard Andrea Corr's version of Tinseltown in the Rain last year, which absolute horse shit. You could tell the disregard they had to doing the original justice when they didn't even have the original bass line in it.

The performance of Tinseltown in the Rain on Jools Holland in 1996, during the Peace at Last album promotion is absolute perfection.

I've got nearly all Blue Nile bootlegs if anyone is interested. The Royal Concert Hall gig in 1990, during the Hats tour is stunning.

i cant stand jules holland. he's just a shouty wee short arse creep with no musical talent whatsoever. he just minces about the stage, shoutin over everyone

i cant stand jules holland. he's just a shouty wee short arse creep with no musical talent whatsoever. he just minces about the stage, shoutin over everyone

I can't stand the Mighty Quinn, he's just a shouty wee short arse creep with no insight whatsoever: he just minces about the forum, shoutin over everyone.

I can't stand the Mighty Quinn, he's just a shouty wee short arse creep with no insight whatsoever: he just minces about the forum, shoutin over everyone.

you're so sexy when your angry. dont rate u or know u. not put any decent postsup. ure pretty banal. uve faded into the background. rubbish wee guy Edited by The Mighty Quinn

you're so sexy when your angry. dont rate u or know u. not put any decent postsup. ure pretty banal. uve faded into the background. rubbish wee guy

I'm confused are you talking about me or yourself? By the Way after your Giro funded cans of lager run out do you lose the ability to type any more as your rants come in waves and get more nonsensical as the day goes on? Actually, have you ever written a post that would suggest you have actually been to a Thistle game or have any real idea who plays for them?
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm confused are you talking about me or yourself? By the Way after your Giro funded cans of lager run out do you lose the ability to type any more as your rants come in waves and get more nonsensical as the day goes on? Actually, have you ever written a post that would suggest you have actually been to a Thistle game or have any real idea who plays for them?

talkin about you. Giro funded? i've worked all my days and now retired. I'm a season ticket holder at firhill and have been goin for 50yrs.