Piped Crowd Noise - Enough Is Enough

Dark Passenger

Unfortunately, this time I did hear the fake crowd noise from the JHS. Previous posters have quite rightly used the word, "cringeing" to describe it.

It was like when you go into a supermarket in late Octobert and they are playing Christmas carols over the tannoy; your heart just sinks. It doesn't make you feel good and it certainly doesn't make you want to join in.

Please burn the tapes.

The thinking behind it - as I mentioned - is to experiment with ideas around Matchday experience.

I say 'probably' because, thus far we have only gained feedback from Forum users and we like to include feedback from as many sources as possible. Similarly, not everyone has complained.

Like I say, we take feedback and respond - generally pretty quickly.

Hope his helps

Lance

I for one appreciate your offering an explanation of why it was tried out and also confirming that you listen to feedback. However, when the fake chanting was played on Friday, I looked around the JHS and saw nothing but looks of amazement, cringeing and shaking heads. If you have received lots of positive feedback then do let us know, but I really think it is safe to assume that it is almost universally unpopular (although I take your point that this is just one forum). Above all, and putting all the negative feedback aside, maybe the million dollar question is: why would we even need it? The crowds and atmosphere at Firhill just now are great!

I'd also add my agreement to those above who question the need for music so loud that you can't hear people talk before kick off but that is less important as an issue than the piped cheering issue, which really has to stop and never come back!