Male Fitness - Circuits, Bootcamp, Boxercise

Lambies Lost Doo

I'm looking for some fitness classes SouthSide as stay in Cathcart. Circuits, bootcamp type exercise with some running to keep up the metabolism. I'm fairly fit run and play 5-a-side twice a week but could be better.

Can only do Saturday or Sunday and not able to commit to something like British Military Fitness which is really good but don't think I could go enough to justify cost.

Are Glasgow Club classes any good?

Do not usually post in this part of the forum but the topic heading caught my eye. Unfortunately it does not quite fit your Saturday/Sunday preference but a friend of mine Dave Murray who is a freelance fitness instructor (had a brief football career with Aberdeen and then went on to coaching roles with Clyde, St Mirren etc, as well as being personal trainer to Dave McGurn, the Raith Rovers goalie) is starting a weekly community fitness course involving circuits etc and pitched for all levels using the Cathcart Baptist Church Gateway Hall (former Scout Hall) premises at 100 Merrylee Road, Cathcart, Glasgow G43 2RA. These will be every Tuesday starting 12th November with 2 separate group sessions, one from 6.30 to 7.30pm and one from 7.30 to 8.30pm. I am going to the 7.30 sessions. I will probably be one of the lower levels (reasonably fit and do a bit of walking, but not nearly as physically honed as I should be (!)) but knowing Dave some of the guys at the top end will be total fitness fanatics, so I am sure you would find your level somewhere in between. I have more information at home than I have here at work and will post from home later with a bit more detail and Dave's contact number in case you want to enquire further. I think there is a fee of £5 per session, but I will confirm that.

Excerpt email from Dave Murray confirming basic information. You will see weekly charge £3, not £5. Dave's email address for further details is [email protected]

just an update the Cathcart circuits class facebook page is online and collecting local following. im going to start the class on the 12th November which is a week later than scheduled mainly down to the fact the 5th is bonfire night etc. im looking at 6.30/7.30 then 7.30/8.30. The charge will be £3 per head and im gonna limit the spaces to 20 each class at the moment then see what happens-develops.

Dave