Staff And Players Autographs From Last Season.

policemans whistle

I have placed a framed sheet of the staff and players autographs of last seasons winning league team on E-bay.The sheet is in a specially made black frame and is set in a red and yellow mount.The frame is 45cms x 35cms and comes ready to hang.This is a one off [it is not a print] and would make a great present.All monies raised will go to Douglas Mccrea's charity.Leukaemia and lymphoma research.

I have placed a framed sheet of the staff and players autographs of last seasons winning league team on E-bay.The sheet is in a specially made black frame and is set in a red and yellow mount.The frame is 45cms x 35cms and comes ready to hang.This is a one off [it is not a print] and would make a great present.All monies raised will go to Douglas Mccrea's charity.Leukaemia and lymphoma research.

What's that above the logo? It looks like a sliver of paper, or a tear in the sheet.

Yikes! Fancy me picking this picture out of many taken. I removed the glass to stop reflection and the sheet has came off its moorings.Being a person of elder age my eyes are not what they used to be!

I have arranged many of the framed shirts in the past for the Jags, including Archie's testimonial and the 1971 teams entrance into the hall of fame also many of the framed shirts for Dougie's Burns nights so I can guarantee this is of top quality.

Anyone interested in bidding can email me for a better photo.

Yikes! Fancy me picking this picture out of many taken. I removed the glass to stop reflection and the sheet has came off its moorings.Being a person of elder age my eyes are not what they used to be!

I have arranged many of the framed shirts in the past for the Jags, including Archie's testimonial and the 1971 teams entrance into the hall of fame also many of the framed shirts for Dougie's Burns nights so I can guarantee this is of top quality.

Anyone interested in bidding can email me for a better photo.

Thanks for the info. :thumbsup2: