Celtic Game More Tickets Available

Norgethistle

Why such a drip-feed of tickets? There will probably be 30,000 empty seats come matchday and the Timmy season ticket holders are getting up to 7,500 free tickets for friends or family.

Strange that our season ticket holders weren't given first refusal for briefs?

I think the team on the park are doing a better job of coming to terms with top flight football than our BoD :(

• Like 1

Why such a drip-feed of tickets? There will probably be 30,000 empty seats come matchday and the Timmy season ticket holders are getting up to 7,500 free tickets for friends or family.

Strange that our season ticket holders weren't given first refusal for briefs?

I think the team on the park are doing a better job of coming to terms with top flight football than our BoD :(

Totally agree, I popped up to Firhill last Friday at noon on a whim to buy a 1/2 ST (that I'd probably only use once or twice) to find it closed and not opening till Boxing Day. The Friday and Saturday before Xmas are 2 of the biggest shopping days of the year and with a lot of people being paid on the 20th, this was a massive own goal, come Boxing Day people are skint again. Hope the Xmas night out on the Friday which was the reason the office closed for at 11am was worth it for the club.