Daft Morton Fan's Transfer Rumour Thread

TheGreatestEver

Eddie Malone joins Morton.

Now that's just not true, and you know it.

I see, however, that your club has confirmed that the French striker Bengelloun - you know, the one you were all dribbling over - hasn't signed for your club, either.

Edited by The Incredible Adam Spark

Eddie Malone joins Morton.

Yet another one of Partick's transfer targets snatched by forces '>' than.

I know I really shouldn't bite BUT.....

...That'll be the Morton that have finished below Thistle in how many seasons? Even the one season when they did finish above us in the league, we still managed to get promoted instead of them with possibly the worst Thistle team in living memory.

Morton will be back in Div 3 when Rae pops his clogs.

Now that's just not true, and you know it.

I see, however, that your club has confirmed that the French striker Bengelloun - you know, the one you were all dribbling over - hasn't signed for your club, either.

We signed Bachirou, you know, the one that's much better than anyone in your midfield of nondescripts.

I know I really shouldn't bite BUT.....

...That'll be the Morton that have finished below Thistle in how many seasons? Even the one season when they did finish above us in the league, we still managed to get promoted instead of them with possibly the worst Thistle team in living memory.

Morton will be back in Div 3 when Rae pops his clogs.

....but then again: Partick can't afford to replace their decrepit players asthe debt mounts, losing supporters and tearing down their stadium. You can't even afford to sack your manager. :lol:

Is it any wonder Clyde fans are getting excited about playing you four times in a season again?

We signed Bachirou, you know, the one that's much better than anyone in your midfield of nondescripts.

:lol:

I remember thing Stephane Bonnes was a superstar after a couple of viewings, too.

That aside, you haven't signed Malone, have you? I believe that's down to a lack of finances, Mr 'Partick can't afford to do this, Partick can't afford to do that'.

....but then again: Partick can't afford to replace their decrepit players asthe debt mounts, losing supporters and tearing down their stadium. You can't even afford to sack your manager. :lol:

Is it any wonder Clyde fans are getting excited about playing you four times in a season again?

Who let this tadger in?

Oh the irony.

:lol:

I remember thing Stephane Bonnes was a superstar after a couple of viewings, too.

That aside, you haven't signed Malone, have you? I believe that's down to a lack of finances, Mr 'Partick can't afford to do this, Partick can't afford to do that'.

We have a self-imposed, limited budget. We aren't Partick, we don't pick up the mail and forget what a bill is.

Who let this tadger in?

^^^

Oh the irony.

Slither back to morton's tinpot forum or P&B with your guff like this, there's a good prepubescent teenager Vikington.

When did this turn in to a pie and bovril site ?

We have enough thoughts about the season ahead without bawbags like him trying to drag us down to his level ?

Do you not have enough fans for a forum of your own ? Obviously not lol it would seem lol :lol:

Edited by Jaggy1967