Todays Game

JAGSMAN1968

Nothing better than fans making negative remarks about other fans, who haven't even said anything...

What makes a 'happy clapper' fan? I was well fed up with the team last year - couldn't tell you who we were even playing half the time (one time I only found out the opposition when I was paying in) - but I still supported my team, and will do so this year as well.

If you want to act this way towards your fellow supporters, there are a couple of other teams in the city I suggest you try...

Edited by cleveland steamer

What a game! If you were a Raith fan.

I wasn't at the match, but can't imagine many positives from it. Although, maybe it would have only been a 2-0 defeat had bombscare not brought a man down in the box and we remained with 11 men until the end of the game...

Guess it's time to drink heavily and hope for a dramatic turnaround in the next game.

Nothing better than fans making negative remarks about other fans, who haven't even said anything...

What makes a 'happy clapper' fan? I was well fed up with the team last year - couldn't tell you who we were even playing half the time (one time I only found out the opposition when I was paying in) - but I still supported my team, and will do so this year as well.

If you want to act this way towards your fellow supporters, there are a couple of other teams in the city I suggest you try...

Quod Erat Duplex Demonstrandum!

And here was me feeling sorry for myself that I onlly got out of hospital today and so couldnt make the game. Sounds like I was the fortunate one; I may add that I singularly unsurprised. I let my heart rule the head and put down a 2-1 victory in the predoctor instead of the gubbing I feared we'd get. I see some folk are wailing and gnashing their teeth already, but be honest was anyone ubder the misapprehension that we'd be engaged in anything other than a dogfight this year? Nae mobey, dwindling support it doesn't really add up to a substained title challenge now does it? And I hardly think there's a managerial genius just waiting to be plucked from obscurity by those reknowned masters of talent spotting the Partick Thistle BoD! So the long and short of it would seem to be hope for the best.

What a game! If you were a Raith fan.

I wasn't at the match, but can't imagine many positives from it. Although, maybe it would have only been a 2-0 defeat had bombscare not brought a man down in the box and we remained with 11 men until the end of the game...

Guess it's time to drink heavily and hope for a dramatic turnaround in the next game.

Now that's probably about the most sagacious comment on here(not to mention realistic and achievable).