Tapiray

twinny

It's no lie and you have a selective memory to suit your own agenda. And I did not call Irish fans scum. You are the liar here and you know it.

ok seems i need to argue with you now yoda garscube jag or whatever your calling yourself this time - you are like Pinocchio you are, wish i had taken a screenshot of it - all i have is the feedback from admin in response to my complaint to your racist post. i have a good memory not a selective memory - so go troll elsewhere :)

ok seems i need to argue with you now yoda garscube jag or whatever your calling yourself this time - you are like Pinocchio you are, wish i had taken a screenshot of it - all i have is the feedback from admin in response to my complaint to your racist post. i have a good memory not a selective memory - so go troll elsewhere :)

Yep. As I said you are the out and out liar here.

Obviously you complaint about a fantasy racist post fell on deaf ears as it was clearly not racist whereas your post were blatantly racist. And calling me scum was indeed racist.

Yep. As I said you are the out and out liar here.

Obviously you complaint about a fantasy racist post fell on deaf ears as it was clearly not racist whereas your post were blatantly racist. And calling me scum was indeed racist.

Not really because it was removed for being racist after it was reported by folk. If it was easy to attach a picture to the forum i would upload it for your benefit but seems you can only add links ! Btw just so you know calling someone scum for supporting violence and taking the piss out of poor children is not racism but a valid viewpoint. But you keep supporting the destruction and violence on innocent bystanders and their property, like i said the only disgusting human being here is you and yer alter ego and it shows by your continous attacks on myself with your fabricated stories that keep getting more and more fabricated with each post/day. I offer the same to you as i did your alter ego. let's leave everyone alone and discuss this private over mail. The threads in a mess thanks to this pish and i apologise to those decent fans who want to talk football. So you know where i am if you wanna continue your nonsense :)

Not really because it was removed for being racist after it was reported by folk. If it was easy to attach a picture to the forum i would upload it for your benefit but seems you can only add links ! Btw just so you know calling someone scum for supporting violence and taking the piss out of poor children is not racism but a valid viewpoint. But you keep supporting the destruction and violence on innocent bystanders and their property, like i said the only disgusting human being here is you and yer alter ego and it shows by your continous attacks on myself with your fabricated stories that keep getting more and more fabricated with each post/day. I offer the same to you as i did your alter ego. let's leave everyone alone and discuss this private over mail. The threads in a mess thanks to this pish and i apologise to those decent fans who want to talk football. So you know where i am if you wanna continue your nonsense :)

So you admit to calling me scum. Thank you! And where did I condone violence? And what are the fabricated stories? Alter ego. Hahaha! You really are totally delusional.

So you admit to calling me scum. Thank you! And where did I condone violence? And what are the fabricated stories? Alter ego. Hahaha! You really are totally delusional.

nope no admission here, just said it is a fairly valid viewpoint. given the fact you seem unable to read that it just proves again how you fabricate things. your condoning it with your protection of these fans being called out for what they are. now please have the respect at least for the forum and wrap yer pish!

nope no admission here, just said it is a fairly valid viewpoint. given the fact you seem unable to read that it just proves again how you fabricate things. your condoning it with your protection of these fans being called out for what they are. now please have the respect at least for the forum and wrap yer pish!

Who's protecting these fans? Where have I protected them? And where is the fabrication?