Higgy

Islay jag

Likewise the previous game in Perth he started on the right of what was almost a 4-4-1-1 with the two wide men being more defensive. Elliott worked tirelessly doubling up with SOD(?) on st johnstone's left.

Folks I was at Perth and by his usual standards he played better than he normally does but it was still of no consequence.The only position I would be willing to try him out at some point and give him an opportunity is full back. Who knows? but as a forward he sure isn't a threat and should never be ahead of Higgy or Taylor or Lawless or any other midfielder/forward.

Folks I was at Perth and by his usual standards he played better than he normally does but it was still of no consequence.The only position I would be willing to try him out at some point and give him an opportunity is full back. Who knows? but as a forward he sure isn't a threat and should never be ahead of Higgy or Taylor or Lawless or any other midfielder/forward.

It's a tough one, for sure.

Who to agree with, you or the manager?

Nope, I'm going to stick. No offence.