Firhill Cup - Update

davemains

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who came along on Sunday for the 4th annual McCrea Financial Services Firhill Cup tournament and congratulations to the TTL team, who beat CL Flooring in the final with a late goal to win it!

As ever a huge thank you goes to our sponsors, McCrea Financial Services, The Den, Brass Monkey & Rockus, Sportsrated.com, CL Flooring, The Jags Trust, Garthland Print and TTL Ltd and the players.

A huge personal thank you goes to the volunteers who helped on the day – Colin Drennan, Lorna Orr, Alicia Orr, Amanda Wright, Karen Flynn and Karen Watt on the catering; Norman Wilson & Denise Sutherland on the front door; George Sutherland for helping set-up, the legend that is Ian Bateman on the raffle and shirt stall, Ian Wright as your Compere & Commentator for the day; Club Assistant Physio Ross Anderson who had very few injuries to deal with (thankfully), Steven Murphy recording the event from the gantry; Donald Nelson, our storyteller; the referees – David Farrell, Craig Liddell, Alan Milne and our final referee Chris Gentles, topman and photographer Donald Wilson and finally my stats and spreadsheet guy (and willing gofer) Graham McRoberts

Unclaimed Raffle Prizes!

If you have:

Orange 151-155, you've won a Season Ticket!

Yellow 201-205 for Kris Doolan's signed sponsors home shirt

Blue 1-5 for a signed home shirt

Pink 36-40 for a JOMA football

Blue 181-185 For a set of very expensive Goalkeepers gloves

and Blue 86-90 for a mystery prize!! (its signed though!) and yes, it's a ball......

All prizes can be collected from Kirsty at the Partick Thistle office at the stadium - you'll need your winning ticket to collect your prize!

DVDs

Are also now available to pre-order! Our new production team tell me they'll be with you in 3 weeks; Please order by email - [email protected]. Payment options will be sent to you when I confirm your order. DVDs are £10 plus postage

Edited by davemains

davemains - hats off for your efforts all those involved.

This has quickly became an annual event in the club calendar for many supporters. It's something that I really think could grow and grow although I realise that is easier said that done due to the huge effort that is needed from ordinary fans like yourself giving up your time and making this happen.