The 2013/14 Camallain Video Collection

Camallain

• Members

A great effort Cam! Usually can depend on you to capture most of the goals, don't know how you do it and enjoy the game at the same time. I know one particular person that used to do the photos for ptfc.net from the crowd used to miss a great deal of the game trying to get good photos for the site at the time, so once again, thanks for your efforts this season. They are appreciated!

thanks for that. as an old fart what was the soundtrack you used?

A couple of tracks by the Glasgow rock band GUN. The first track is "Better Days" from 1989 and the second track is "14 Stations" from their latest album "Break The Silence"

don't know how you do it and enjoy the game at the same time. I know one particular person that used to do the photos for ptfc.net from the crowd used to miss a great deal of the game trying to get good photos for the site at the time, so once again, thanks for your efforts this season.

Thanks Willijag ! Enjoy the game?? That's maybe stretching it a bit :D I actually don't mind taking video clips at all, the hard bit is trying not to scream and shout like a dafty when we score. Given how close I am to the camera it can be a bit overpowering. The thing that really annoys me is missing a goal that I feel I should have managed to catch e.g. Doolan's goal against Hearts. I was about as slow as the Jambo's defence with that one.

As long as my videos give a bit pleasure to some of the fans, and as long as I don't get caught :happy2: I will keep doing my best to provide a fast response goal service :thumbsup2: