Fleetwood Pub

stuthejag

Anybody going for a pre or post match pint should go to Jims Bar. It's right next to the ground and does nice food.

If your getting the tram from Blackpool get off at Stanley Road tram stop and from there you are a two minute walk to the ground. The bar is sign posted all the way after that so it is probably 5 minutes away from the stop.

I was told on Sunday that Jimmy's Bar will be perfect for us. Going to head straight there

It's a great set up for a football club. When I was last there it closed 10 minutes before k.o. and then reopened at k.o. - Lancashire Constabulary obviously take a more relaxed attitude than Glasgow's finest.

I'll be there after paying homage to Mr Little in Strawberry Gardens.

Edited by Charlie Endell

just setting off. hope to see a few jags down there. probably hit jim's bar before game. is the bierkeller in blackpool still open these days :-)

I believe the Bierkeller is still open. Not sure, though, if it's open on afternoons; I cycled past it 2 Saturdays ago about 3pm and it was closed. Maybe only evenings.

Not been in it for a few years, but even then it was more Fosters and disco music rather than steins of authentic. German lager and shunkelling.