Killie Or Sevco

Metz

Willie Column losing it already at Tynecastle. Gomis got a red card but can't really complain, went flying in even though no contact. Have to think if it was the other way about would a Celtic player been given a red after 6 mins.

I wonder if he thinks every referee gets called a w**ker every game ? (by both sets of fans at Dons game). Someone needs to get a petition going to stop this guy from being involved in football.

Was looking forward to this game, already totally out of hand.

they're not all sectarian bigots for example my brother hates that section of the support as does my brother in law.

They are decent guys just support their team but most other current buns I've came across aren't likeable to say the least and alota scumbags plus their tax dodging I can understand why they're hated.

If he hates a section of the bigotry then why support a club who built their weslth on bigotry and actively promoted it?

• Like 1

Kilmarnock are garbage. Ross County beat them 3-0 at home.

Anything but 3 points on Saturday would be a poor result.

boris, that's five games in a row they have now lost. 2-0, two 3-1's, two 3-0's (total 2-14 in goals).

so, for once i agree with you, failure to win would be a poor result. however, how many times have teams been on a losing run come up against us and formbook goes out window and they get a draw or win and break their losing run? time for us to ensure that doesn't happen on saturday, and killies misery continues.

on subject of killie today specifically ..... how did they manage to beat us 3-0, or get such a good start and whats gone wrong there? is it the bonus row that's ruined them? or did they just have a lucky start? that was a lie-down and surrender today without any doubt, even down to their strip, it looked like sevco 1st team v sevco reserves in a training match.

as for the attendance today ..... in the week sevco were exposed to be in dire financial straits, with another begging bowl being prepared to be put out, when their new club needed their cash more than ever, just over 12,000 zombies bothered turning out (i'm excluding the decent sized away support) ..... be lucky if that revenue covers this weeks losses.

tick tock .....

Willie Column losing it already at Tynecastle. Gomis got a red card but can't really complain, went flying in even though no contact. Have to think if it was the other way about would a Celtic player been given a red after 6 mins.

I wonder if he thinks every referee gets called a w**ker every game ? (by both sets of fans at Dons game). Someone needs to get a petition going to stop this guy from being involved in football.

Was looking forward to this game, already totally out of hand.

Killed this game with a dubious red card and a shocking penalty decision. Every match he referees, Willie Collum makes sure he's the centre of attention for all the wrong reasons, all of which are due to his incompetence! Edited by stillresigned

Wtf are Kilmarnock playing in Orange, is it in tribute to their big cousins?

Ffs, I was only joking about Killie lying down to the currant buns, nut it seems that they have indeed laying down. If not they have produced probably the most inept and embaresing display I've seen since we played at Pittodrie!

Was it a good game as i never seen it and would be good to get an impartial view of the match :lol:

Some people need to get a grip, bet most of us have mates who are servco fans, they are not all bad

I suppose you could be right. Still beats me why anyone would want to be a fan of an Hawaiian car franchise. http://servco.com/co...e_committee.php

btw I'm sure the Fukunaga family are all charming. :)