Killie Or Sevco

Metz

Draw please, as the replay is Tuesday. So we'll both have had midweek games.

^^ this

plus, would not complain if it was a drab, but bruising and energy sapping encounter that went to extra time and penalties.

a few injuries, a suspension or two for voilent conduct or dangerous tackles red cards ..... for both sides.

so ..... killie cup win, but depleted and knackered for saturday with added bonus of more lols at sevco (admin 1 fast approaching) fc.

double lols would be hearts to beat green arse cheek tomorrow.

ONE TEAM IN GLASGOW !!!

• Like 1

Reluctantly, wish a Killie win, although one can't totally dismiss the chance of them lying down to the currant buns, of course!..lol!

My thoughts entirely. If betting my money would be on a sevco win. Hopefully the result will support the reason I don't gamble so much these days.

From a Jags point of view I suppose a draw would be best. We play Killie next Saturday and perhaps they'd have one eye on the replay.

Draw gives Sevco more cash- postpones the genuine hilarity of another administration

the cash from a replay will postpone the inevitable by days at most, not weeks, and far less months.

at a latest loss of £8.3m (full accounts not published yet tut tut), likely same again for this season, a projected loss of £15m for next season if they get promoted this season (thanks in no small part to a mire of onerous contacts and other financial lols) ..... the latest £8m begging bowl share issue is just delaying the inevitable ..... and don't forget there's also the not inconsequential matter of a £3m loan to mike cashley to be repaid (or asset stripped) before this season is out.

add in craig whyte knight criminal charges, the likelihood of another former owner of the club that died being brought before the courts and we will be entertained and amused and eating popcorn for a long time yet. years, and years (not as long as between epusode VI and VII admittedly), and certainly longer than it will take for a second govan based club to be admined and with any luck also liquidated and die.

question is, can zombies live after they've died twice? after all theres only so much of a rotting corpse you can strip bare, before what's left is utterly worthless.

• Like 1

the cash from a replay will postpone the inevitable by days at most, not weeks, and far less months.

at a latest loss of £8.3m (full accounts not published yet tut tut), likely same again for this season, a projected loss of £15m for next season if they get promoted this season (thanks in no small part to a mire of onerous contacts and other financial lols) ..... the latest £8m begging bowl share issue is just delaying the inevitable ..... and don't forget there's also the not inconsequential matter of a £3m loan to mike cashley to be repaid (or asset stripped) before this season is out.

add in craig whyte knight criminal charges, the likelihood of another former owner of the club that died being brought before the courts and we will be entertained and amused and eating popcorn for a long time yet. years, and years (not as long as between epusode VI and VII admittedly), and certainly longer than it will take for a second govan based club to be admined and with any luck also liquidated and die.

question is, can zombies live after they've died twice? after all theres only so much of a rotting corpse you can strip bare, before what's left is utterly worthless.

Don't have the money (Allegedly) to make Decembers pay-roll, its only still operating to get Ashley the xmas retail money

Edited by Norgethistle

Not that you care? I feel sorry for the decent ordinary rangers fans who just support their team if there are any lol

Hope rangers win and we get them home or away.

Not that you care? I feel sorry for the decent ordinary rangers fans who just support their team if there are any lol

Feeling sorry for fans that actively support a cheating, sectarian, bigoted, arrogant football club? Aye sure! It's bloody hilarious to see their anguish.

they're not all sectarian bigots for example my brother hates that section of the support as does my brother in law.

They are decent guys just support their team but most other current buns I've came across aren't likeable to say the least and alota scumbags plus their tax dodging I can understand why they're hated.

Take them at home only.

If it's at their midden we'll just end up at the end of the creditors queue!

In fact, given their precarious financial position, shouldn't the SFA be requiring some sort of security from them before allowing them to host a game where the takings are to be shared?

We could offer to take Murray Park off them, instead of the cash.

Take them at home only.

If it's at their midden we'll just end up at the end of the creditors queue!

In fact, given their precarious financial position, shouldn't the SFA be requiring some sort of security from them before allowing them to host a game where the takings are to be shared?

We could offer to take Murray Park off them, instead of the cash.

No, we don't want them at all. A home tie for us would just mean all the tedious issues about where fans sit or stand having to be raised and rehearsed ad infinitum.