Get It Sorted

Auld Jag

We are still in a position that 3 teams in the league would like to be in,so it is not to late to sort this out.Imo we should have one of these clear the air meetings,with the manager,players and someone from the board.Iknow that a lot of our current squad will not be with us next season.But do they want to be part of a squad who just collapsed and also relegated?Surely professional pride must kick in and also they will be playing for bonus's.Also I wouldn't think Archibald would want to be manager of a team that just folded.I think we only need another 3 or 4 wins and we will be safe.I know the way we played yesterday we wouldn't be able to win any games.So lets get it sorted and anybody who doesn't want to be at Firhill can go at the end of the season.

Whatever is going on it is not something that has just started.Since beating ICT 4-0 we have picked up 6pts from 10games.How much longer? Do we wait until we are in the relegation area?It should be sorted out now.

We are in the relegation area Auld Jag. It's between the 4 of us now. Nobody else will be involved

By relegation area I mean bottom2.Some fans are saying that the majority of players aren't even trying now.If that is the case what has caused this?I cant believe a professional player would go out and not try and get there team relegated.If we were to be relegated because we were not good enough that's the way it goes,but if we were to go down now because of some dressing room unrest imo that is unacsceptable.