Tomorrows Game, And Next Seasons Season Ticket ..... Value!

yoda-jag

for those attending tomorrows last home game, everyone is getting a large discount card (which can also be used as a clacker during the game!), with a dozen money saving offers

article also states

These are just a sample of the dozens of discounts we are hoping to make available next season through a new discount website exclusive to Thistle season ticket holders.

well seen board are viewing this fora and finally now taking on board and implementing suggestions. well done club ties, about time.

i felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. i fear something terrible has happened.

twice in one day i find myself praising the board?

this can't go on.

i'm only quoting the ptfc website, sini you dark star resident.

don't shoot the messenger.

free q club membership, new hair colour, quarter off pizza or a free will not of any use to you for example?

(i admittedly would prefer free tag+ membership, new hair, quarter off my s&g bill or a free bag of chips from cube cafe, but hey-ho-lets-go, maybe they are being saved for next seasons discount offers)

• Like 1

Not having a go at you Yoda, you're one of my favourite posters on here :-)

Just curious at why headline on official site says Free Football At Firhill. Maybe they mean Free Football Clacker At Firhill. Woop de woop etc

Better than nowt I know, but let's be honest, anyone can phone a few companies and ask for a discount with the promise of advertising it to a few thousand people.

It all looks a bit amateurish to me. Step in the right direction though, granted.

• Like 1

I have been whingeing about this for the last few weeks, about how a season ticket represents no saving to fans that have to miss 2 or 3 games and there is no added value to incentivise you to buy a season ticket, so a definite step in the right direction. Hopefully I'll be more likely to use some of the discounts that come with a season ticket.

Why does it say free football? All I can see is vouchers for money off companies I'm unlikely to use.

If you would have used any of these services then you could get discounts of more than £22 - the pay at the gate price of one game - hence the 'free football'.

I've always wanted a clacker, a kind of paper Vuvuzela (did I spell that correctly or am I just making up words?). But I agree, the board is at least trying to do something. Even if they can't or don't wish to radically address the pricing policy. But maybe this is a League issue (?); I honestly don't know. However, I remain convinced that Scottish football is way over-priced. Take a look at the highlights packages on TV and the empty grounds are nothing short of embarrassing; especially when you see some goals that would stand out anywhere.

But what's this you say about "free hair colour"? Will you be able to get your dome coloured at half-time I wonder? It's going to be some place... Farmer's Market, Food Hall and now beauty salons. (See other threads for details.)

If your kid is or looks noticeably under 12 you'll get challenged; if they're near enough 12 or look older you'll be fine.

Thanks for that. He's desperate to go but would never pass for 12 so I'll just leave it.